Roma vs Manchester City Pre-Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
Going off this graph, even if CSKA draw, as long as we win we go through.

[bigimg]http://i1.eurosport.com/2014/12/10/1368774.jpg[/bigimg]

Beautiful. I love shiz like this

4-4-1-1 is my preference Dzek up top Nasri in number 10 role behind him rest virtually picks itself due to injuries and players not ready for first team action, we need to keep it tight at the back only a fool would risk Silva so soon in a tough European away fixture and if we lost him long term it would kill our season proper so due to our reduced firepower and attacking options with Merlin and Kun missing an early Roma goal would be a killer blow which we'd struggle to overcome.

Bayern nick a win in injury time while City hang on like trojans with 9 men for a 1-1 draw. City go through!

i dont give a stuff how we go through, a handsome win in Rome would be very nice, but it's purely about getting through tonight!

The team really has been poor in Europe this season but somehow we're still in it. The lads should grab this opportunity with both hands and put on a great team performance tonight.

Do it for Sergio!

sam-caddick said:
Going off this graph, even if CSKA draw, as long as we win we go through.

[bigimg]http://i1.eurosport.com/2014/12/10/1368774.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't suppose you got that off Glory Glory by any chance?

blueste41 said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
after the updates on the injuries i would go HART - ZABS , KOMPANY, DEMICHELIS , CLICHY - NAVAS , FERNANDO , FERNANDINHO , NASRI , MILNER - JOVETIC keep dzeko and merlin on the bench , they havent played for 6 weeks , it would be a massive gamble , but this starting eleven will keep us in the game , and even if we are losing 1-0 or 2-1 , the subs can change the game , come on you blues.

Dzeko played against Everton last Saturday.

hes also failed to turn up this season :P :( - prove me wrong dzeko!

_79641430_manchestercity.jpg

GROUP E
Bayern Munich: Qualified as group winners.

Roma: Will be guaranteed progress by beating City. A 0-0 draw would also see them into the last-16 if CSKA lose to Bayern, while a score-draw would be enough if CSKA also draw.

CSKA Moscow: Facing a trip to the Allianz, they will qualify if they win and Roma do not beat City. If CSKA and City both win, the Russian side will progress.

Manchester City: Complicated. Will qualify with a win in Rome as long as CSKA do not win in Germany. Will also qualify with a score-draw if CSKA lose.

have such a bad feeling this will be one of those away efforts where we don't even muster a shot on target. Where will the goals come from? Dzeko doesn't have a great CL record with us, and it's near nailed on Roma will get a dodgy penalty...we will need a moment of magic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.