Roma vs Manchester City Pre-Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And something about UEFA...the ref helped Olympiacos yesterday with 2 off-side goals...Theodoridis the right hand of Platini is the son of the vice-president of Olympiacos...another thing is that Olympiacos president is about to be accused of creating a crime gang that had fixed games in Greece and had terryfied refs by explonding their work places(bakery-store). Yep that is UEFA ...they help criminals while they hold back CITY which just built a magnificent sport stracture which is helping the football to grow and the community also.

chris85mcfc said:
I'm surprised to see so many people picking Mangala in their lineups, personally I think this is the kind of game we need the experience of Demichelis

Roma aren't at their best recently and their manager has come under a lot of pressure, we are playing well and scoring goals again, even without Sergio we will still create chances

Personally I think if we can keep a clean sheet we will win this game, we just need to stay solid and manage the game in the early stages

Hart, Zabba, Vinny, Demichelis, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Milner, Nasri, Navas, Jovetic

1 - 2 City

That's the team I'd go for.

Just driving back from the Trafford Centre and had the 5Live sports news on (midday) - England cricket, Adebayor not playing tomorrow, Celtic game tomorrow and Chelsea women signing someone. Not one word of the Roma game.......I would put it in the Agenda thread, but thus was closer to the top!

malg said:
Just driving back from the Trafford Centre and had the 5Live sports news on (midday) - England cricket, Adebayor not playing tomorrow, Celtic game tomorrow and Chelsea women signing someone. Not one word of the Roma game.......I would put it in the Agenda thread, but thus was closer to the top!

That is disgraceful. I cannot believe what I'm hearing.........what the f*ck were you doing at the Trafford Centre?

cibaman said:
oasis-city-greek-fan said:
So Aguero and Toure are out for sure...Kompany and Silva doubtfull...is there anyother unavailiable ?
This win needs GUTS

Pellegrini has said that all three of Silva, Kompany and Jovetic might play, but one is more doubtful than the others.

I can hear a Meat Loaf song playing.

you took the words right out of my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.