Romeo Lavia

He did brilliant at the level he was held back at.
Honestly, I’m ok with him not being rushed…keep looking at some the young stars being crocked…wouldn’t mind they mould him into a machine that’ll have a future here. Will take time. Nonetheless, I like he’s more composed now and he’s still so young.

The one I’m waiting for is Cole ‘soon come’ Palmer. Lad needs to be unleashed, honestly.

Honestly, I’m ok with him not being rushed…keep looking at some the young stars being crocked…wouldn’t mind they mould him into a machine that’ll have a future here. Will take time. Nonetheless, I like he’s more composed now and he’s still so young.

The one I’m waiting for is Cole ‘soon come’ Palmer. Lad needs to be unleashed, honestly.
I get ya,but there have been several opportunities where he could have gained some minutes and done a job.That isnt rushing him,thats giving him encouragement and experience and hopefully alleviating any thoughts of going elsewhere.

I get ya,but there have been several opportunities where he could have gained some minutes and done a job.That isnt rushing him,thats giving him encouragement and experience and hopefully alleviating any thoughts of going elsewhere.
I hear what you’re saying. Honestly, is he still 17? I stopped tracking their ages. I’m not a manager thankfully as I’d treat this management thing like football manager and use him as a replacement for Dinho haha. I’d make too many drastic changes. I always use youth in that game (haven’t played for a while) and ship out all the old players within one to windows. Of course I struggle with results but the patience is worth it.

Thing with these talented lads is, do you let them go out on loan? Are City fussy about retaining titles at that level? Do the players prefer fully playing u18 and EDS before making any decisions? It’s a lot to consider. Why I respect the lads that play now (Keane at Everton as we were in same year and school, Lawlor and some other lads).

Be interesting to see what they do with the lads at 18/19. Clearly a level above PL2, and under the first team. Need to get some loans bang on.

At 18,its a great achievement.....but he'll take it in his stride,and look very comfortable in that environment.
I wouldn't be surprised at full honours before too long.
Great news.

I hope he get's more of a chance in our first team next season, he would save us money and we need to take more of a chance on these lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.