Romeo Lavia

Maybe I am missing something with Lavia. He looks a good young player, but he is miles off our level. Not sure I get the hype. Time will tell.
And at the level we currently are, unfortunately time waits for no one.

And at the level we currently are, unfortunately time waits for no one.

Yep Liverpool let Fabio Carvalho go out on loan he was ramped up to be up there! Lavia goes to Liverpool he won’t get much game time now with the players they’ve bought! Think he better of looking at West Ham and when he has developed even more he could make another move..

Yep Liverpool let Fabio Carvalho go out on loan he was ramped up to be up there! Lavia goes to Liverpool he won’t get much game time now with the players they’ve bought! Think he better of looking at West Ham and when he has developed even more he could make another move..
It will be interesting to watch what goes on in the dipper midfield next season. If Lavia goes there they will effectively have a completely new midfield but I would expect Henderson and/or Fabinho to start quite a few games rather than all three new lads playing. With TTA maybe also moving into midfield in could be another transition season for those cheeky ragamuffins.

Didn’t we buy Roméo Lavia from Anderlecht in 2020? So really he hasn’t got that total affiliation to our club and going to Liverpool won’t bother the kid one bit..
You're right although I'd have sworn we got him from PSG for some reason. It looks like training fees only to bring him here, so after 2 seasons at the club we could end up £24mill in profit for someone who would be at most a squad filler right now. I don't get the unhappiness from some posters.

Arsenal replacing Xhaka and Partey with Rice and Lavia is kind of scary.
genuine question, how is that kind of scary, both of those players last season looked like decent players in very poor teams, that doesnt necessarily make them great players, would you be saying the same thing if they replaced the midfielders from a 14th placed spanish team and a relegated french team. Both of them without a doubt good players, but scary?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.