Romeo Lavia

Ideally it will be better for him to stay one more year at southampton, develop his game and wait for us to activate his buy back option. May be saints need money from his sale or he thinks he is too good for championship.
Its not better for him to go arsenal as he will not be able to gain more game time. Next year we will know the full potential of phillips and who knows lavia can be our top midfielder.
If he goes to arsenal that means he is not serious about returning to us. Ideally the idea about lavia was he develop his game at saints in two years and we buy him the following year.
We do not buy players who do not want to come to us.
If he goes to arsenal that also means he is not respecting us.

Ideally it will be better for him to stay one more year at southampton, develop his game and wait for us to activate his buy back option. May be saints need money from his sale or he thinks he is too good for championship.
Its not better for him to go arsenal as he will not be able to gain more game time. Next year we will know the full potential of phillips and who knows lavia can be our top midfielder.
If he goes to arsenal that means he is not serious about returning to us. Ideally the idea about lavia was he develop his game at saints in two years and we buy him the following year.
We do not buy players who do not want to come to us.
If he goes to arsenal that also means he is not respecting us.
If we don’t want him and he goes to arsenal how is he disrespecting us?

I want every professional footballer who conducts themselves well on and off the field to succeed.
That's a very noble statement but I suppose it depends on how one defines success. I for one did not want the Arsenal, Rag or Inter players to succeed unless success was measured in terms of finishing second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.