Ronaldo is coming

I think somebodys a little sensitive. By not chooseing to refer to Ronaldo as "cr7", does not mean I doubt his ability. If you just read the words, and don't let your imagination run away with you, you will understand. I have never in my life heard anybody call him that other than himself. A couple of other words you might want to swerve are, "keano", "sir alex", amd "massive". Having said that, after todays fantastic win, and the fact you live in Buffalo, are you going over later?

Barcon said:
I think somebodys a little sensitive. By not chooseing to refer to Ronaldo as "cr7", does not mean I doubt his ability. If you just read the words, and don't let your imagination run away with you, you will understand. I have never in my life heard anybody call him that other than himself. A couple of other words you might want to swerve are, "keano", "sir alex", amd "massive". Having said that, after todays fantastic win, and the fact you live in Buffalo, are you going over later?

NO!!!
(kidding)
For real though, not being sensitive but if anything I wanted to make myself more clear that I literally have NO STANCE on CR7 (but I am stubborn), and wanted to explain it more clearly as to not be the extremely fickle fans that I'm ashamed of as a semi-new City fan to be associated with (who talk about the eighty new transfers we SHOULD make each offseason - get out). Admittingly I'm in a grey area of becoming a City fan in Exactly August 2008, just before the big stuff really started (Robinho) I might add. I moved there and went to MMU and literally anyone I knew (at least in my circle) was a blue, and I dove right in.

When you asked am I going over later, where do you mean? The MCFC SC (OperaBobs)?

Barcon said:

This is the one thing I don't enjoy about these boards. The insistent need to avoid actual names or references. Calling someone "tranny" or "slur" so incredibly childish when done 24/7. Having to use the term "Rags" in the middle of every serios conversation when discussion wage structure et al. I can love my club, hate another and still not sound like a toothless hick. I'm not referring to you Barcon, I'm just saying.

alky313 said:
Barcon said:

This is the one thing I don't enjoy about these boards. The insistent need to avoid actual names or references. Calling someone "tranny" or "slur" so incredibly childish when done 24/7. Having to use the term "Rags" in the middle of every serios conversation when discussion wage structure et al. I can love my club, hate another and still not sound like a toothless hick. I'm not referring to you Barcon, I'm just saying.
Is this a Clarkie because i can tell you I've hated those Rag cunts all my life; its part of growing up. There is nothing toothless about referring to them as Rags, a little history lesson would teach you that. Just saying

alky313 said:
Barcon said:

You don't have to use slurs or insults when refering to them, but using pet names/nicknames is not going to go down very well on anything but a utd board (see what I did there?), and that's all I was trying to point out to a new member. You have to admit that using the terms, becks, scholsey, giggsy or even little pea, is not going to welcomed on here with open arms. Likewise for cr7.

EricBrooksGhost said:
alky313 said:
Barcon said:

Is this a Clarkie because i can tell you I've hated those Rag cunts all my life; its part of growing up. There is nothing toothless about referring to them as Rags, a little history lesson would teach you that. Just saying

Sorry lad I've more knowledge and money spent on this club than half your family. Knowing the origins of terminology doesn't mean you should use. Nor do you have to. Slating some fans for not referring to every United player as a Rag or as Rags is incredibly childish.

MCFC Buffalo-NY said:
BlueBilly said:
MCFC Buffalo-NY said:
do yourself a favor man, dont deny talent. youll last a little longer on ANY board

(...pretty sure a guy like him earned the CR7 tagline) things like catchy nicknames, endorsements, and whatever else tend to come to you when your ohhhh sayyyy arguably the best player in the world (easily top3). Sad how fickle city fans get with their new money. I dont want eight different guys and scrap Dzeko and Kolarov, and Tevez, and Balotelli, and whoever else is PART OF THE TEAM (obviously castaways like Ade, Bridge, Bellamy are a diff story). This isnt EA Sports FIFA, you cant change everything every year everytime something doesnt workout (such as an April loss at Arsenal). Its understandable to want improvement, reach the next level, but it takes time. If one is a little impatient, enter CR7...pretty sure success will without a doubt move quicker. And as I said in my last post, Im not so in favor or against it. There's cases for both. The success that undoubtedly comes with ith. But, though it seems unlikely, the possible Mario-like drama we'd have to prepare for again. But you never know. All in all, the FIFA Financial Issues are looking to get more serious and we should be in the clear but heavy buying might have to be curbed. I doubt we could do Europe and pull off a buy like that, but you never know what the brass has up their sleeve.

Your welcome.

Firstly, we all know how good Ronaldo is, but that doesn't mean we have to like the twat.

Secondly, Barcon was just offering you some advice (correct and friendly advice might I add) there was no need to react the way you did, now you yourself have come across as a bit of a twat.

Finally, to reiterate Barcon's point, please don't refer to Ronaldo as CR7, it's embarrassing and cringe worthy.

You're welcome.

Agree to disagree. Taking a total irrational stance on it isn't exactly friendly advice but that's your call. And well done BlueBilly, love the "You're welcome" - shook my fist in air "How could I???"

On the CR7 note...I couldnt disagree more. Out of control. A fun nickname he's more than earned is not a noteworthy discussion. But a guy who repeatedly said want to play in Manchester again, but wouldn't return to the rags - who does that leave? I'm thinking "cmon now, what more does he have to say without saying?"
But if it didnt happen, I'd be more than okay with it.
Like I said before in my reaction, apparently "twatworthy." Read it again. a true fan doesnt want to overhaul a team every year, if so what kind of supporter are you? (Not you specifically, someone in general). I think you (or whoever) just dint like the Your welcome (drops head....I mean You're welcome - still smh). But really read it again or, all kidding aside, my point is too many "true supporters" want Mancini out and have a huge list of changes for the offseason after that Arsenal loss and I'm thinking "cmon now, what the..." I was clear then I I'll be clearer now, IFFFFFFFFF you're going to make any changes, only make a few (tinker a bit), meaning if you want BIG changes it'll have to be one big player, and CR7 certainly is.
And to be truthful, I think we are better without him. And furthermore, with FIFA Fin. Fair Play getting more serious I wonder even how much we'll be able to do. After unloading Ade, Bridge, Bellamy, and Roque the first place you have to go is to a Central Defender. We have a crowded midfield and a more than dramatic situation at Forward. Apparently Tevez wants to stay, and who knows what'll happen to Mario with still not having played since the doom and gloom of the Arsenal match. Dzeko has loads of potential but its tapered off a bit recently and if the right price comes in he might have to be a thought if our salary situation still needs trimming. Despite Mancini wanting "two or three more players" as he stated, I think we may only get a Defender or two in and possibly our biggest addition: John Guidetti. Love what he can do RIGHT NOW for us and could be a great part of a rotation with Aguero and likely Tevez, and then whichever of the two (Dzeko/Mario) are still here.

Fallingbostel Blue has it right though and gave me an "ohhh yaaaaa" moment. With the concrete insane marketing of the Umbro sponsorship not going away anytime soon and admittingly my case with the CR7 thing being "legacy" marketing/financial related, it doesn't work with him being such a huge part of Nike. Good call man.

And kudos to totallywired. I was a bit of a douche with the "Your welcome" (still smh - I'm a teacher! Makes it so much worse). But my arrogance behind it was that I'm thinking here I am trying to take a middle approach (and actually more against the move) but just stating how it'd work/happen and the only thing Barcon focuses on is the CR7 line (and I didnt' see it as JUST offering some advice. Laughable.) But maybe you'd realize I'm not a rag twat if you see defending him isn't a bad thing at all - he's just easily one of the best in the world. But, let him be great somewhere else.

I'll stick with hyping Guidetti. He's a very skilled LARGE man you must admit.

Thank You (really).

Please prove this to me?

sjk2008 said:
MCFC Buffalo-NY said:
BlueBilly said:
Firstly, we all know how good Ronaldo is, but that doesn't mean we have to like the twat.

Secondly, Barcon was just offering you some advice (correct and friendly advice might I add) there was no need to react the way you did, now you yourself have come across as a bit of a twat.

Finally, to reiterate Barcon's point, please don't refer to Ronaldo as CR7, it's embarrassing and cringe worthy.

You're welcome.

Agree to disagree. Taking a total irrational stance on it isn't exactly friendly advice but that's your call. And well done BlueBilly, love the "You're welcome" - shook my fist in air "How could I???"

On the CR7 note...I couldnt disagree more. Out of control. A fun nickname he's more than earned is not a noteworthy discussion. But a guy who repeatedly said want to play in Manchester again, but wouldn't return to the rags - who does that leave? I'm thinking "cmon now, what more does he have to say without saying?"
Like I said before in my reaction, apparently "twatworthy." Read it again. a true fan doesnt want to overhaul a team every year, if so what kind of supporter are you? (Not you specifically, someone in general). I think you (or whoever) just dint like the Your welcome (drops head....I mean You're welcome - still smh). But really read it again or, all kidding aside, my point is too many "true supporters" want Mancini out and have a huge list of changes for the offseason after that Arsenal loss and I'm thinking "cmon now, what the..." I was clear then I I'll be clearer now, IFFFFFFFFF you're going to make any changes, only make a few (tinker a bit), meaning if you want BIG changes it'll have to be one big player, and CR7 certainly is.
And to be truthful, I think we are better without him. And furthermore, with FIFA Fin. Fair Play getting more serious I wonder even how much we'll be able to do. After unloading Ade, Bridge, Bellamy, and Roque the first place you have to go is to a Central Defender. We have a crowded midfield and a more than dramatic situation at Forward. Apparently Tevez wants to stay, and who knows what'll happen to Mario with still not having played since the doom and gloom of the Arsenal match. Dzeko has loads of potential but its tapered off a bit recently and if the right price comes in he might have to be a thought if our salary situation still needs trimming. Despite Mancini wanting "two or three more players" as he stated, I think we may only get a Defender or two in and possibly our biggest addition: John Guidetti. Love what he can do RIGHT NOW for us and could be a great part of a rotation with Aguero and likely Tevez, and then whichever of the two (Dzeko/Mario) are still here.

Fallingbostel Blue has it right though and gave me an "ohhh yaaaaa" moment. With the concrete insane marketing of the Umbro sponsorship not going away anytime soon and admittingly my case with the CR7 thing being "legacy" marketing/financial related, it doesn't work with him being such a huge part of Nike. Good call man.

And kudos to totallywired. I was a bit of a douche with the "Your welcome" (still smh - I'm a teacher! Makes it so much worse). But my arrogance behind it was that I'm thinking here I am trying to take a middle approach (and actually more against the move) but just stating how it'd work/happen and the only thing Barcon focuses on is the CR7 line (and I didnt' see it as JUST offering some advice. Laughable.) But maybe you'd realize I'm not a rag twat if you see defending him isn't a bad thing at all - he's just easily one of the best in the world. But, let him be great somewhere else.

Thank You (really).

Please prove this to me?

haha ok.

...if your serious, i said a lot (yes i have the UNFORTUNATE gift of gab). prove what?

*and my calling him CR7 wasn't meant to spark a debate over what language is appropriate or not. Its a grey area, theres no true right and wrong that separates you as low-class or not, but youd like to think theres somewhat of a line. That tagline of his became popular much more after manu in his RM days (in MY opinion - some might agree or some might disagree, you cant DEFINE the rate at which a nickname became popular thats just rediculous, but i dont care much anyway about him even).

Guidetti is sick.

MCFC Buffalo-NY said:
sjk2008 said:
MCFC Buffalo-NY said:

Thank You (really).

Please prove this to me?

haha ok.

...if your serious, i said a lot (yes i have the UNFORTUNATE gift of gab). prove what?

*and my calling him CR7 wasn't meant to spark a debate over what language is appropriate or not. Its a grey area, theres no true right and wrong that separates you as low-class or not, but youd like to think theres somewhat of a line. That tagline of his became popular much more after manu in his RM days (in MY opinion - some might agree or some might disagree, you cant DEFINE the rate at which a nickname became popular thats just rediculous, but i dont care much anyway about him even).

Guidetti is sick.

I couldn't care less whether you call him CR7 or Tranny or your poster boy, I want to know when he has apparently said that he would like to, both, come back to the premier league AND that he wouldn't go back to United.

alky313 said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
alky313 said:

Sorry lad I've more knowledge and money spent on this club than half your family. Knowing the origins of terminology doesn't mean you should use. Nor do you have to. Slating some fans for not referring to every United player as a Rag or as Rags is incredibly childish.

Arrogance fits a certain club i suggest you re-read your post sunbeam. I sincerely wish we could meet and discuss in a civilised manner and I'm sure i could convince you they are and always will be rags but for now i shall leave you to contemplate what you have said .,"
Sorry lad I've more knowledge and money spent on this club than half your family" because you don't know me or my family nor do you know our allegiance to this club but you sound like you do ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.