Ronaldo is coming

MCFC Buffalo-NY said:
Barcon said:
I think somebodys a little sensitive. By not chooseing to refer to Ronaldo as "cr7", does not mean I doubt his ability. If you just read the words, and don't let your imagination run away with you, you will understand. I have never in my life heard anybody call him that other than himself. A couple of other words you might want to swerve are, "keano", "sir alex", amd "massive". Having said that, after todays fantastic win, and the fact you live in Buffalo, are you going over later?

When you asked am I going over later, where do you mean? The MCFC SC (OperaBobs)?

Over my fucking balls with your tongue, dickhead.

Barcon said:
MCFC Buffalo-NY said:
Barcon said:
I think somebodys a little sensitive. By not chooseing to refer to Ronaldo as "cr7", does not mean I doubt his ability. If you just read the words, and don't let your imagination run away with you, you will understand. I have never in my life heard anybody call him that other than himself. A couple of other words you might want to swerve are, "keano", "sir alex", amd "massive". Having said that, after todays fantastic win, and the fact you live in Buffalo, are you going over later?

When you asked am I going over later, where do you mean? The MCFC SC (OperaBobs)?

Ummmm, what?
A lil bipolar there.

And sorry man, unlike you, I dont like doodz

MCFC Buffalo-NY said:
Barcon said:
MCFC Buffalo-NY said:

Ummmm, what?
A lil bipolar there.

No pal, not bipolar. What I did there was respond to you in a civilized, and courteous manner (as I did the first time). If you would have shown even the slightest hint of admiting you had spoken to me in a less than, shall we say, "nice" way, I would have said nothing in reply. From now on I will only reply to you with insults, as that is all that you deserve. Have a nice day.

Barcon said:
MCFC Buffalo-NY said:
Barcon said:

Ummmm, what?
A lil bipolar there.

No pal, not bipolar. What I did there was respond to you in a civilized, and courteous manner (as I did the first time). If you would have shown even the slightest hint of admiting you had spoken to me in a less than, shall we say, "nice" way, I would have said nothing in reply. From now on I will only reply to you with insults, as that is all that you deserve. Have a nice day.

I was over-explaining my point as to reach out to you, then asked about the supporters club where your from, hence the re-asking and confusion.
You clearly have poor social-interpretation skills, and a little sensitive to boot. Quite the combo. You are too funny man.

MCFC Buffalo-NY said:
Barcon said:
MCFC Buffalo-NY said:
Ummmm, what?
A lil bipolar there.

I was over-explaining my point as to reach out to you, then asked about the supporters club where your from, hence the re-asking and confusion.
You clearly have better social skills than me, and I have a little penis to boot. Quite the combo. You are too funny man.

If I wanted any lip from you, I would rattle my zipper.

Barcon said:
MCFC Buffalo-NY said:
Barcon said:

You clearly have better social skills than me, and I have a little penis to boot. Quite the combo. You are too funny man.

Gross.
Sorry skinny-jeans, I dont roll like you and your "boys"

MCFC Buffalo-NY said:
Barcon said:
MCFC Buffalo-NY said:

Gross.
Sorry skinny-jeans, I dont roll like you and your "boys"

Allright time for me to let it go, it's been fun. I will be at Opera Bobs this sunday, hope you enjoy the game in Buffalo (seriously).

TexasBlueMoon said:
Can you girls take your fight to PMs and stop ruining this thread?

"fight" might be over dramatasing it to be honest, although to be fair I would not want to get between their handbags

BringBackSwales said:
TexasBlueMoon said:
Can you girls take your fight to PMs and stop ruining this thread?

"fight" might be over dramatasing it to be honest, although to be fair I would not want to get between their handbags

im just confused.

...i think this thread might be dead anyway there chief, i doubt a (hopefully) title-winning team strapped with FIFA new Financial regs can get and balance the books now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.