Ronaldo is coming

can't stand the player. granted he is a fantastic player but he is so arrogant it drives me insane. not to mention he was a red...
he would be great for us but i dont think we need him.

let's face it, Messi won't come but theres a feeling that Ronaldo is more available and sponsored by Nike has got to make things easier ask yourselves which club Nike would want him at more.. Real Madrid the crown in the Adidas jewel or us who will become Nike's jewel in the crown winning the premiership must mean we are attractive for the best players in the world.

Malty said:
let's face it, Messi won't come but theres a feeling that Ronaldo is more available and sponsored by Nike has got to make things easier ask yourselves which club Nike would want him at more.. Real Madrid the crown in the Adidas jewel or us who will become Nike's jewel in the crown winning the premiership must mean we are attractive for the best players in the world.

yeah, that's probably why he went from Nike sponsored United to Adidas sponsored Real Madrid.

MSP said:
Malty said:

yeah, that's probably why he went from Nike sponsored United to Adidas sponsored Real Madrid.

LOL

I saw a few days ago (City scored) two goals in the last minute, 91 and 93. I had a bet that Manchester United would win the league but I lost,' he said.
'I feel very disappointed because United is still in my heart.
'City have a fantastic team now, but I think Manchester (United) will carry on being king of England in my opinion.'

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2146253/Manchester-United-kings-England-says-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html#ixzz1vFvZOqFC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1vFvZOqFC</a>

fuck him

Malty said:

To be honest that's why im more confident in Hazard coming. Nike want a big name selling point for there big clubs ronaldo at madrid rooney at utd and i think they will want Hazard at City with the new kit deal kicking season after next. Perfect marketing tool for them the new young superstar on the block matched up with the new superstar team it sells itself.

Dj1979 said:
To be honest that's why im more confident in Hazard coming. Nike want a big name selling point for there big clubs ronaldo at madrid rooney at utd and i think they will want Hazard at City with the new kit deal kicking season after next. Perfect marketing tool for them the new young superstar on the block matched up with the new superstar team it sells itself.

Like your thinking, but isn't Madrid's shirt sponsor Adidas? I haven't heard they signed a deal with Nike?

Malty said:
Wow, I didn't know transfers were sponsor-powered.

Ronadlo had money on United to win prem doubt he'd sign for us unless we built statues of him along the M6

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.