Ronaldo is coming

What stops him being a true immortal is his arrogance and gamesmanship. Messi has neither and is a better player. If he came i would support him, but would be deeply embarrassed by his antics and not defend them. If he cuts them out then no compromise, full backing will follow. Having said all that, think this is a none story so not even an issue. Martinez, levezzi and VP will just have to do. It's a hard life ...........

LoveCity said:
This is the interesting part after Mendes was mentioned in the City/Falcao link.

Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes has become increasingly close to senior City officials over the past year.

He wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't want to get into bed with us ££££££££££££

Incredible player. 2nd best I've ever seen. In his prime at 27 and would give 4-5 years of brilliance. Can do the lot and do it fuckin brilliantly. Would petrify every team and can win games on his own. If this happens I will completely spunk my pants.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npk-j8OG7cY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npk-j8OG7cY</a>

I'm sure all this FFP malarky will have something to say on this though!

SWP's back said:
MCFCinUSA said:
reading this kind of story makes me nauseated

reading certain people's approval of it raises my hackles.
I feel the same about non match going fans mate.

not sure if that's directed at me SWP, but I had a season ticket at Maine Road for over 10 years and lived in Moss Side for a few of them.

these days - thanks to a few on here and elsewhere, when I'm in country I go home & away...

---

as for this whole 'issue', the player concerned isn't one I'd fawn over.

an interesting comparison is Rooney, who I don't like because he plays for you know who, but who I saw out one night (with his family & friends) and it was different. When we were in for him that wasn't a problem for me either - so I guess how I feel has a lot to do with personalities and a little to do with the perceived football, and something to do with a little more about who I identify with and who I don't.

some of what's written in this thread I can't relate to - although I know I'm not the only one, but then football's all a matter of opinion and this is part of its appeal and attraction.

Hart of the matter said:
What stops him being a true immortal is his arrogance and gamesmanship. Messi has neither and is a better player. If he came i would support him, but would be deeply embarrassed by his antics and not defend them. If he cuts them out then no compromise, full backing will follow. Having said all that, think this is a none story so not even an issue. Martinez, levezzi and VP will just have to do. It's a hard life ...........

Messi's greatest asset is a very close number like Ronaldo. I absolutely love watching Barca play, and in league format Messi dives just as much as Alves or Busquets. He is not a "gamer" in any sense of the word and has been relatively unsettling at times with Argentina. Messi can literally do no wrong in the public eye.

500k a week? I wouldn't even pay that for Messi........

I hope no one on our team has parity clauses in their contracts. Things would get messy.

Ronaldo is damn good though (as we all know):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHVigHW_ffw[/youtube]

My only worry with him if he joins is the delay we will see in matches if both he and Mario are on the pitch when it comes to free kicks and penalties. Can you imagine how long it would take the two of them to sort out who will take them?

He won't come,nor will Mourinhio. Its just paper talk that sells newspapers.

warhawkmoski said:
My only worry with him if he joins is the delay we will see in matches if both he and Mario are on the pitch when it comes to free kicks and penalties. Can you imagine how long it would take the two of them to sort out who will take them?
Like this incident with Eto'o?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr5VKL1w9aE[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.