Ronaldo wants back in the Premiership..

My heart says "Get lost you red stained scummer"

My head say's "If the board made a move i will support that"

I don't think he would come to us anyway due to his trafford rovers links.

TCIB said:

I really don't think he gives that big of a shit about them. That article has no quotes whatsoever. I'm sure Ronaldo's mates are within earshot of daily mail reporters frequently enough for this to come up.

I can believe that he wants out though. He likes Mourinho and he's in the middle of a power struggle. He probably didn't realise the drama he was in for when he joined that circus. I can respect Ronaldo for basically being who he is. A great player who just does his job, for whoever he's playing for. He really pissed me off in his United days, but he doesn't even seem to get involved in the cheating war with Barcelona and just tries to get on with it.

There's no way on God's green earth that Real would sell him for anything like sensible money this summer.

And judging by his last transfer any move is still 3 years away... He likes a bit of foreplay does the tranny. This is all fluttering eyelashes and doe-eyed looks over his shoulder towards England to massage his own ego... A bit like Mourinho. They suit each other.

= No thanks.

Really not sure about this.

The World's second best player should make all our objectives become easier but would it be to the detriment of the players already here if everything we did had to revolve around him ?

When I see Madrid play - it seems to me that Kaka, Higuain, Ozil, Benzema etc have been reduced to "bit part" players.

Has it even been confirmed by anyone we have ever tried to sign Tranny either at United or Real Madrid like we did with Kaka?

Castiel said:
TCIB said:

I really don't think he gives that big of a shit about them. That article has no quotes whatsoever. I'm sure Ronaldo's mates are within earshot of daily mail reporters frequently enough for this to come up.

I can believe that he wants out though. He likes Mourinho and he's in the middle of a power struggle. He probably didn't realise the drama he was in for when he joined that circus. I can respect Ronaldo for basically being who he is. A great player who just does his job, for whoever he's playing for. He really pissed me off in his United days, but he doesn't even seem to get involved in the cheating war with Barcelona and just tries to get on with it.

Aye, your probably right there.
I just get any media refering to him ever coming back to the prem bleating how he says he loves utd and would not come to us.
Probably some media thing as i can't remember any quotes of him saying such stuff when i stop and think about it.

At least if he got him i would finally pay attention at our set pieces esp free kicks thinking something may finally happen from one.......

hertsblue said:
At least if he got him i would finally pay attention at our set pieces esp free kicks thinking something may finally happen from one.......

Kolarov has scored twice from free-kicks this season, Ronaldo has 0, nil, nada, zilch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.