Ronaldo wants back in the Premiership..

Mesut said:
Ronaldo is not leaving my Madrid. Firstly because he left England to be in a warmer climate and closer to Portugal, besides we can pay so much money like you and probably he will get more advertising contracts being here. I like your team, and I really wish that you will get the premier league but to be honest...you are still only a petrol team and most of top class players will choose madrid if they have those 2 options ( as you probably know,Agüero said in summer "I want to leave Atletico but i want to stay in Madrid", unfortunately for him the good relations between clubs stopped the transfer...) . I don´t want to be rude but I saw ugly comments about Real and to be so arrogant fans you should win 9 champions league before..
This summer you will listen many names...Mourinho probably leaving...Kun Agüero..Ronaldo...but...the only truth is that next summer there will be presidential elections in Madrid and Florentino Perez is going to get his "summer surprise". In madrid, in Santiago Bernabeu stadium, where fans are the really owners of the club..there is a name repeating in every conversation : "Silva". When you read this you will answer "not a chance..." " no way..." , exactly the same things that the pricks of your neighbours said about Cristiano...or Juventus before Zidane..or Inter before Ronnie... He will come, you can accept 60 or 80 million euros, or the second option, more cruel, that is to talk to silva to provoke a "transfer request" or a "rebel attitude" during the summer. David loves your club but..he is homesick and Madrid is the biggest club for most of spanish.

Why would Madrid want Silva? Where would they play him? This is just a wind up dont fall for it.

i cant see silva leaving anytime soon, he's a loyal player. at valencia there was plenty of times where he could've left but he stayed with them until they absolutely had to sell him. few seasons ago valencia only finished 10th and they had a huge debt that they didnt pay his wages for months, but he stick with them despite all the offers from other big clubs. players like ronaldo,rooney,tevez etc wouldve left straightaway.

this is irrelevant to the thread but i just read his message on his website :

Winning the league will be something historical as we havent won it since 1968. I really hope i can give that great joy to the fans
with love,
David Silva

great player and a great person. i hope he stays with us for as long as possible

I honestly wouldn't want Ronaldo at City. He'd be another Tevez, expensive, petulant, expecting to be treated like a god, and with zero respect for the club and its fans. No thanks.

Mesut said:
Ronaldo is not leaving my Madrid. Firstly because he left England to be in a warmer climate and closer to Portugal, besides we can pay so much money like you and probably he will get more advertising contracts being here. I like your team, and I really wish that you will get the premier league but to be honest...you are still only a petrol team and most of top class players will choose madrid if they have those 2 options ( as you probably know,Agüero said in summer "I want to leave Atletico but i want to stay in Madrid", unfortunately for him the good relations between clubs stopped the transfer...) . I don´t want to be rude but I saw ugly comments about Real and to be so arrogant fans you should win 9 champions league before..
This summer you will listen many names...Mourinho probably leaving...Kun Agüero..Ronaldo...but...the only truth is that next summer there will be presidential elections in Madrid and Florentino Perez is going to get his "summer surprise". In madrid, in Santiago Bernabeu stadium, where fans are the really owners of the club..there is a name repeating in every conversation : "Silva". When you read this you will answer "not a chance..." " no way..." , exactly the same things that the pricks of your neighbours said about Cristiano...or Juventus before Zidane..or Inter before Ronnie... He will come, you can accept 60 or 80 million euros, or the second option, more cruel, that is to talk to silva to provoke a "transfer request" or a "rebel attitude" during the summer. David loves your club but..he is homesick and Madrid is the biggest club for most of spanish.

You're forgetting one thing, Cristiano was offered wages that couldn't be matched. We can match any offer. The Abu Dhabi group could buy your club and the Sheikh could turn it into his ping pong room.

You can accept 60-80 million euros....

Is that by choice? Where are you going to borrow the money from to buy him?

Keep dreaming.

Mesut said:

And which bankrupt Spanish Bank is going to lend Real the money? Dream on, Bankrupt Country in a very deep recession, as a famous Presidential Candidate once said "It's the Economy Stupid" and Spain is just a little better off than Greece, the days of Spanish clubs making big money signings are over for quite a long time now, anyway the German Government won't allow your banks to lend the money and your government has not got any, and unfortunately City won't take magic beans

Ducado said:
Mesut said:

And which bankrupt Spanish Bank is going to lend Real the money? Dream on, Bankrupt Country in a very deep recession, as a famous Presidential Candidate once said "It's the Economy Stupid" and Spain is just a little better off than Greece, the days of Spanish clubs making big money signings are over for quite a long time now, anyway the German Government won't allow your banks to lend the money and your government has not got any, and unfortunately City won't take magic beans

What a wonderful retort.

Mesut said:

Ban this clown.

Mesut said:

Thing is mate we are the richest club in the world and trying to become the best WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE SELL OUR BEST PLAYER? ANSWER IS WE WOULDN'T KEEP DREAMING.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:35 pm --<br /><br />
BrianW said:
I honestly wouldn't want Ronaldo at City. He'd be another Tevez, expensive, petulant, expecting to be treated like a god, and with zero respect for the club and its fans. No thanks.

2ND best player on the planet by a country mile and u wouldn't want him? He can do everything sign Ronaldo the world stand up and take notice WORLD DOMINATION BEGINS :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.