Ronaldo...

United really put us in our place 12 months ago - jumping in with both feet to sign Ronaldo. He only had eyes for them and to show his love he settled for a mere £400k a week…. He’s been a great asset, he’s seen off a couple of managers, disrupted the entire dressing room and turned their preseason into an utter pantomime. Now he wants out and United’s best case scenario is they end up paying him circa £250k to £300k not to play for them…. Until next June - another £10m down the toilet….

Sign him, promise him regular starts alongside Haaland, then bench him for thirty-six league games in a row. Bring him on only when we're losing comfortably in the eightieth minute. Release him for free in May.

I would rather have my eyes sucked out by a goat and replaced with hot toffee apples than see Ronaldo ever playing for this club.

If it was me I would go for him offer him 50k per week more than he is on offer Utd 15 million for him drag the deal out right to the last few hours of the window then apologise profusely and leave him stuck at Utd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.