Rooney: Beating City will make title sweeter

wouldn't it be funny if someone ran on the pitch and volleyed Rooney right in his knackers,be worth getting arrested for

For all the things Rooney is or isnt, he is a scouser and he held the rags to ransom.
Funny what some people cant see

Blue Apple said:
For all the things Rooney is or isnt, he is a scouser and he held the rags to ransom.

good idea, I reckon if they take the title at ours we do a Luton 1983 job and kick fuck out if their entire team and ref :) . I suppose a mortgage and two kids will prevent my fun, although you never know on the day if the " blue mist" descends. Kicking Rooney full on in the face would be better than winning the league :) ok, maybe not ;) but a close second, very fucking close.

guvnors son mcfc said:
Blue Apple said:

good idea, I reckon if they take the title at ours we do a Luton 1983 job and kick fuck out if their entire team and ref :) . I suppose a mortgage and two kids will prevent my fun, although you never know on the day if the " blue mist" descends. Kicking Rooney full on in the face would be better than winning the league :) ok, maybe not ;) but a close second, very fucking close.

Shit, using an i phone at 6 in the morning with fat fingers = clicking on the wrong quote,
shakes head and gets up for tea and crumpets :)

Ballotelli'sSh*teIsGOLD said:
Anybody else but this ****........

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1036452/man-united's-wayne-rooney:-beating-city-would-make-title-sweeter?cc=3888" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... er?cc=3888</a>
Will make beating you at City sweeter

Sorry, but wouldn't you agree that, as City fans, winning the league this year would be sweeter as Man Utd are your closest rivals?

What's the difference?

I don't see why people would have a problem with this - he's just being honest about something we can all relate to, surely?

The Scouse dimwit probably realises or more likely has been informed by a higher intelligence that with the endless leg-ups by way of penalties and opposition sendings off the winning of the title would be a little hollow, so they have to rope us in to give it a bit of value!

Rooney wanted to play for us 15 months ago. Now he can't wait to beat us to the title. Rags ridicule our lot for being here for the money, but you couldn't find a better example of a mercenary.

Thanks for the compliments Wayne; you wanted to be a City player because if where we're going and you think beating us to the title will be a huge achievement.

How long til he wants to be a City player again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.