Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

we really needed him playing against us..1)hes shit...2)kompany will make a fool of him and he will kick out when he gets frustrated,but i m afraid that wont happen now, even he would have the brains to be on his best behaviour now should he play...anyway as others have said its down to us to beat whoever is in front of us, just hope you are not all getting carried away, that was a poor sunderland, lets see what we do at anfield, that will tell us more

bammy blue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
This will be a united/Fa stitch up. Englands star players are treated differently.

we had graham poll at a sportsmans the other week and he basically was told he had to keep the so called star players on the pitch for the big games, hence the reason why he didn't send the granny fiend off when he swore at him 20+ times.

We know it's inevitable so we might as well stop debating it now. He will miss a game he would have missed anyway, united will conjur up some internal punishment to soften the Fa up and David gill will sort it. One game ban, one game suspended and an apology and fine by united. You read it here first!

Aren't the FA being consisent here - didn't Adebayor receive a 2 game ban for the Arsenal celebration...okay different crime (insighting away fans) but being a numbty, not showing respect and the danger of kids copying the parallels are similar and therefore the punishment should be about the same - 2 games seems 'fair' in my mind

Ancient Citizen said:
Made my day this. This horrible granny shagging little potato head and his snarling rant at the camera, with children watching was a fucking disgrace.
You sugar coat how you like mate but I think he deserved it.

good. Even when he's off form he ALWAYS scores against us.

stavros said:
good news.
dont rate him like but good news.
hopefully little pea head does a hamstring too, and berbatov enters a dracular lookalike competition , wins then over celebrates and gets banned for drink driving , put in a cell and bummed.
well that brightened up a dull day ... ha ha ha!

If my memory serves me right, Adebayor was given a 3 match ban for booting Van Persie in the head after the event, not for the celebration as the referee saw it and gave him a yellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.