Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

pissedagain said:
if i had to guess,behind the scenes he will be told not to appeal and then just get a one game ban leaving him free for the semi

Accepting the charge is an automatic two game ban.

Re: shrek charged

mcfcliam said:
jimharri said:
Correct. On screen now. Only charged at the moment; no mention of any ban yet. They'll appeal it anyway.

No.

He's banned.
True. I was looking at the yellow ''ticker bar'' when I posted. Having watched it further, they did indeed mention the two game ban. I stand corrected.

The thing is with this, is that even though Rooney is England's star player, he's also a huge role model and the FA can't be seen to condoning what he's done. They can't make it look like something else, nor can they make light of it (if it were a harsh tackle).

He'll get a ban, the FA won't stand for it... the sticking point will be for how long, i'd imagine he'll only get 1. Tw*t.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
blueinsa said:
They will appeal and it will be reduced to a fine or 1 game and a fine.

I will put money on it he plays at Wembley.

If they appeal, the appeal will be heard early next week as its too short a notice ......... so if reduced to 1 match then its the following game ........ the semi.
wrong the appeal will be heard on wednesday

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
This will be a united/Fa stitch up. Englands star players are treated differently.

we had graham poll at a sportsmans the other week and he basically was told he had to keep the so called star players on the pitch for the big games, hence the reason why he didn't send the granny fiend off when he swore at him 20+ times.

So on what grounds could he appeal to have the ban reduced? Not saying he can or that it would happen, but what avenues of appeal are there? He's pretty much caught red-handed (pun intended.)

blueinsa said:
They will appeal and it will be reduced to a fine or 1 game and a fine.

I will put money on it he plays at Wembley.

your right he WILL play at Wembley

LoveCity said:
Not necessarily good news, he may have scored that goal against us but it was a one-off and he was wank otherwise. Berbatov and Little Peanut are likely to pose a more consistent threat at Wembley.
this is hard to say but unlike berba flop ronney has a natural talent and can do something evan if he is playing shit. like the derby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.