Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

Rules is rules.
A two match ban is the recognised punishment for this offence and stand it will.

I refuse to believe the FA will change its mind over this one or else they will loose much face and the respect they so badly want to bring back to the game.

DB won't let this happen on his watch!

pirate said:
you are forgetting the two words that make a difference....David Bernstein.

he is now top dog at the FA.
I'd say you are greatly over estimating Bernstein's job at the FA, today he was meeting Blatter, not discussing petulant scousers.

As has been said above the whole thing will be stitched up to suit all sides, and I seriously doubt that DB will have had any input into it.

First, it is harsh. Swearing down a camera should not be a two game ban. I suspect this is the straw that broke the camels back as far as Rooney is concerned. I think if it had been a Fletcher or a Scholes or someone with no history, (I know they weren't playing, just throwing their names into it for arguments sake), this would not be happening.

Second, there were threads and posts within those threads which were basically 100% convinced that no action would be taken against Rooney, because the FA would bottle it, (paranoia basically). See, there is no favouritism, there just isn't. Alot of my rag mates on Facebook tonight are of the same ilk as the paranoid lot on here, and believe there is a conspiracy against them.

Third, I can't work some of you out. First of all there will be no action, 'because its united and Rooney', then when there is action its still not enough because 'he will get off on appeal'!!! You really couldn't make it up at times on here, nothing is ever good enough to quash that paranoia which runs deep within some of you.

The FA have acted because they believed it was time to act. That is the FA, not UEFA, (like in Drogbas case which was 10 times worse anyway), its the FA, those who some on here believe are up Uniteds arse. This proves they aren't, they act when they see fit to act. They know full well the ban will cover the Semi, so does the fact they have banned him for that match not tell you there is no desire to see us fail, there is no conspiracy? They have just banned united's best player for a match which if we win, we get to our first final in decades. Surely if this 'agenda' was real they wouldn't have banned him, would they?

Also, for those who say they want him to play because he is shit... that is just as stupid as it gets. He is on form, he is arguably their best player and he likes to grab a goal against us too. United without Rooney is the best thing that could happen to us.

Sorry for the rant but surely to god now those who sit by the window and dribble because they are that obsessed there is an agenda against us can now see that there really isn't.

I am very suprised at the outcome pleasantly suprised though because no doubt about it utd without shrek would no doubt make our job slightly easier .
I just really hope he's out it would give us a big boost ...

Pigeonho said:
First, it is harsh. Swearing down a camera should not be a two game ban. I suspect this is the straw that broke the camels back as far as Rooney is concerned. I think if it had been a Fletcher or a Scholes or someone with no history, (I know they weren't playing, just throwing their names into it for arguments sake), this would not be happening.

Second, there were threads and posts within those threads which were basically 100% convinced that no action would be taken against Rooney, because the FA would bottle it, (paranoia basically). See, there is no favouritism, there just isn't. Alot of my rag mates on Facebook tonight are of the same ilk as the paranoid lot on here, and believe there is a conspiracy against them.

Third, I can't work some of you out. First of all there will be no action, 'because its united and Rooney', then when there is action its still not enough because 'he will get off on appeal'!!! You really couldn't make it up at times on here, nothing is ever good enough to quash that paranoia which runs deep within some of you.

The FA have acted because they believed it was time to act. That is the FA, not UEFA, (like in Drogbas case which was 10 times worse anyway), its the FA, those who some on here believe are up Uniteds arse. This proves they aren't, they act when they see fit to act. They know full well the ban will cover the Semi, so does the fact they have banned him for that match not tell you there is no desire to see us fail, there is no conspiracy? They have just banned united's best player for a match which if we win, we get to our first final in decades. Surely if this 'agenda' was real they wouldn't have banned him, would they?

Also, for those who say they want him to play because he is shit... that is just as stupid as it gets. He is on form, he is arguably their best player and he likes to grab a goal against us too. United without Rooney is the best thing that could happen to us.

Sorry for the rant but surely to god now those who sit by the window and dribble because they are that obsessed there is an agenda against us can now see that there really isn't.

so its got nowt to do with Agent Bernstein being the head of the FA then!

larderland said:
look at this lads 2mins and 5 secs in he says its cos the fa chairmen is a city supporter

<a class="postlink" href="http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/reddevilworshipper/?action=view&current=WMCap2.mp4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll31 ... WMCap2.mp4</a>

and then says it at 4

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

mancincali said:
what did the ugly thick twat say to the camrea?

looked straight at the camera and snarled "what..........what........fuck off" !!

Pigeonho said:

He WILL win his appeal.

samharris said:
mancincali said:
what did the ugly thick twat say to the camrea?

looked straight at the camera and snarled "what..........what........fuck off" !!

HAHAHA. What an ass clown. And to think people idolize this cretin?? Knobs...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.