Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

scorer said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
This will be a united/Fa stitch up. Englands star players are treated differently.

Ferguson will probably have rested him against fulham anyway in between 2 Chelsea games. He will appeal, it will be reduced to one with one game suspended and everyone comes out smelling of roses. Fa look like they will punish players who do this, rooney misses a game he probably would have missed anyway and then plays against us.

And for those saying he is shit, you are wrong. He is a potential match winner and has a nasty habit of scoring against us.

Unfortunately i think this is true word for word.

... that said I want to see him banned but I too fear the pea more than rooney.

That sais, a performance like Sundays and it wont matter who they put out.

I thought this too when i first heard the news. he'll get it reduced to 1 game.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
This will be a united/Fa stitch up. Englands star players are treated differently.

Ferguson will probably have rested him against fulham anyway in between 2 Chelsea games. He will appeal, it will be reduced to one with one game suspended and everyone comes out smelling of roses. Fa look like they will punish players who do this, rooney misses a game he probably would have missed anyway and then plays against us.

And for those saying he is shit, you are wrong. He is a potential match winner and has a nasty habit of scoring against us.

This is pretty much, word for word, what I was going to type.

stavros said:
at least now he will have an extra day to spend with his fat headed son now. its definately his baby judging by the size of that sweed. hears me thinkin it was adebayors . gutted
You're fuckin sick. How you know it's not Adys ?

dell74 said:
stavros said:
at least now he will have an extra day to spend with his fat headed son now. its definately his baby judging by the size of that sweed. hears me thinkin it was adebayors . gutted
You're fuckin sick. How you know it's not Adys ?

it's white !

Stretford Born Blue said:
That means Pea Brain and Berbaflop are likely to play, don't know what's worse, a mentally unstable Rooney or them two...?!

They've got so many irritating players on their team, nanny, dickerito, rafael, etc, the list goes on. If Zabaleta's back by then I'd love him to get the winner, or De Jong, or Kompay...ideally all three in a 4-0 win with Tevez getting the other. Carlesberg don't do semi finals....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.