Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

Rooney Misses The Derby

SWP's back said:
Sugarloaf said:
I guarantee you that if Rooney suddenly quits England, heads will roll at the FA. If you think the press have made a meal out of this now, you aint seen nothing yet. The national football press will shit the bed and the stink will be around for years. Every game that England lose, every tournament they get knocked out of. It'll be a case of, if only we had......
Haha. Bollocks. No one to blame but himself. Typical rag reaction this

Gutted if he quit the England team, he carried us in South Africa.

Re: Rooney Misses The Derby

personally, I want him to miss the derby. he's a very important player for United. heck, I'd take a 5 game ban, but you know what, and I might get hung from the bluemoon rafters for this but...

he mouthed a swear word into a side line camera after scoring a hat-trick away to West Ham. Big f'ing deal. I would be livid if that were Tevez they were trying to ban from the FA Cup Semi for such an act.

Total overreaction imo. Send him a big fine, at most I could see a match ban but a two match ban for this? Missing actual matches for this? Good lord settle this down.

HellasLEAF said:
personally, I want him to miss the derby. he's a very important player for United. heck, I'd take a 5 game ban, but you know what, and I might get hung from the bluemoon rafters for this but...

he mouthed a swear word into a side line camera after scoring a hat-trick away to West Ham. Big f'ing deal. I would be livid if that were Tevez they were trying to ban from the FA Cup Semi for such an act.

Total overreaction imo. Send him a big fine, at most I could see a match ban but a two match ban for this? Missing actual matches for this? Good lord settle this down.

You must have low morals if you think effing and jeffing down a tv camera is ok!

HellasLEAF said:

But..he didn't "mouth" a swear word... he shouted it twice...right into the camera.

I think the big fuss the FA have made about the "respect" campaign forces them to take the sort of action that sends a signal that this is unacceptable.

HellasLEAF said:

Cant agree with any of that mate. Swearing on the pitch is one thing, but not what he did. He's a role model for millions of kids (God help us) and you can't have behaviour like that. It's bad enough that he goes around kicking, elbowing and stamping on his opponents, but this latest outburst should definitely be a ban.

Can you imagine Balotelli doing this and getting away without a ban? Not a prayer.

Chippy_boy said:
HellasLEAF said:

Cant agree with any of that mate. Swearing on the pitch is one thing, but not what he did. He's a role model for millions of kids (God help us) and you can't have behaviour like that. It's bad enough that he goes around kicking, elbowing and stamping on his opponents, but this latest outburst should definitely be a ban.

Can you imagine Balotelli doing this and getting away without a ban? Not a prayer.
Balotelli wouldn't get away with it because of the 'form' he has this season. If it was someone like Barry or Chicarito, (someone with no form), it wouldn't have happened. It is the proverbial straw that broke the camels back.

havelocke said:
SWP's back said:
Haha. Bollocks. No one to blame but himself. Typical rag reaction this

We seem to actually play better as a team without Rooney.
No big deal dropping him, if you ask me.
And I think that results would bare this out, so the media might run with
the story for a week or so, and then it'd die down.

No big deal ;-)

Yeah the team did so well without him at west ham.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

don't hold your breath, my betting is he will appeal and then
end up with a one match ban

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.