Rooney (MERGED)

Soulboy said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
They won't sell him to us... can see him going to Real Madrid

Have you understood nothing these last couple of days?

Rooney decides where he goes, baconface and the rags have little or no say in anything to do with Rooney now.

All they can do is hold on to him... and let him leave on a free.

Otherwise they have to sell... and who are the only realistic bidders?

Wake up mate, you're looking foolish.

Mr R, don't waste your time, a few of us have been saying what's happening since Sunday and they still don't believe it. Save your breath mate, they still probably think the moon is made of cheese.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We're having Two Christmas' this year ;)

Prepare for meltdown...

State of emergency to be called across the home counties as we speak? ;-)

bluemoondays said:
What's he worth now, 18 months on his contract, shit form since March and publicly (basically) come out and said he wants away from the Scum.

I doubt they could get much more than £25m for him at the top end and only us or maybe Chelsea would be prepared to pay that. I think Barca and Madrid and AC/Inter would be happy to see him run his contract down and chance getting him on a free.

If they sell him in January he's going to be relatively cheap, he knows he can boost his wages hugely just by hanging on for another 18 months and walking on a Bosman (even £25m spread over a 4 year contract would boost his income by £6m a year).

I'd be surprised if anyone offers more than £25m

Absolutely loving it, I've been pmsl now for 2-3 days.........
He can buy out the last year of his contract in the summer. They sell him in January or they get about £7-8 million (not absolutely sure) in the summer. All interested parties will wait until then and try to offer him the best deal. Only one club could go after him in January with any confidence and that's us (think de Jong).

Blue Smarties said:
Just sitting back and watching what's happening laughing. If he comes, he comes. If not? It's been a fucking laugh.

this if he doesn't come so what but its great watching the wheels come off at the rags

Re: Gary Neville/Rooney injury

smoke screen me thinks.red nose wont want him playing and upsetting the team/fans.if he aint gonna give 100% then he wouldnt want him on the pitch.and if they get beat after fucking up a two goal lead in their last game then the shit will hit the fan. tic tok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.