Rooney (MERGED)

Re: RAG FANS CHANGING THEIR TUNE TODAY

ive been tell as many rags as would listen for over 12 months " YOUR TIME IS UP MOVE ASIDE " I thinks its starting to sink in. i`ve had 5 calls all from rags, say ffs whats going on they just cant believe whats happening.

i dont suppose me laughing down the phone helped.

As I wrote about 100 pages ago.If you are a holder of a united Bond,or PIK note,you've just seen Fergie saying Rooney wants to leave.He's(on form) your only star player,you need him to gain you (minimum)top 4 place,decent runs in the Carling and FA Cup and at least a play-off place in the CL.The player who sells your shirts in the middle and far east,his shirt is on most football games and adverts and he's leaving.You have millions invested in united bonds or PIK notes,who will be the first to blink,whose going to be first to do a" Rooney" and say I'm out of here.The first few stones have broken free from the dyke (Ronaldo and Tevez).The cement is getting old( van Da Saar,Neville,Scholes Giggs,Ferdinand,Owen, Hargreaves) when will the trickle become a torrent.

mcfc1996 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Mickey Thomas slating City again on SSN.

Fuck off. You mean nothing. You are nothing. Your club is worth nothing. Your gonna win nothing.

Thomas saying he wasn't motivated by money. Oh no why did you make your own then?
pmsl, made my day.

bobmcfc said:
with this webster rulling rooney could buy himself out of his contract in january for about 7m. we could then give him a signing on fee of around £15m-£20m to over his losses and then give him the £160k a week he wanted.

I believe all the top clubs inc City have an agreement not to take advantage of the Webster ruling.

City will not do this

blueinsa said:
carrconormcfc said:
1 goal. 7 months. We'd be looking at 30mill+ for this overrated waster

Whatever he costs he will make back and then some in marketing!

He would also score a bagful of goals as well which is always a bonus.

Chill
Don't really care about how much he'd bring in marketing terms. The fact is if he came here he'd demand to be in the starting 11 every week even with the shit form he's in now, potentially at the expense of City.

bwhahahaahahahahahahahaahaaaa this is too funny !
Facebook Watch ...

'Alex 'Sergio Ramos' Hill fuck you rooney, go follow tevez you money grabbing selfish piece off shit.'

'Cameron André Ricardo Costigan united made rooney.'

deluded lol !

BBC News: Liverpool's new owners have announced they will rename the team to give a more appropriate American feel....The "Hubcap Steelers" will be playing at their newly renamed stadium "The San Giro".

-- Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:00 pm --

BBC News: Liverpool's new owners have announced they will rename the team to give a more appropriate American feel....The "Hubcap Steelers" will be playing at their newly renamed stadium "The San Giro".

-- Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:01 pm --

-- Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:01 pm --

BBC News: Liverpool's new owners have announced they will rename the team to give a more appropriate American feel....The "Hubcap Steelers" will be playing at their newly renamed stadium "The San Giro".<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:01 pm --<br /><br />BBC News: Liverpool's new owners have announced they will rename the team to give a more appropriate American feel....The "Hubcap Steelers" will be playing at their newly renamed stadium "The San Giro".

Re: RAG FANS CHANGING THEIR TUNE TODAY

Mike Morris I dont want Rooney to come because I want him to play for us, I just want to laugh at the scum. Tevez > Rooney
35 minutes ago · · Comment · Like
'Tom I want us to sell him to madrid for around 40-50 mill and benzema
15 minutes ago · Like
Mike Morris You will not get 40million for Rooney
14 minutes ago · Like
'Tom course we will, they bought ronaldo for 80 and Rooney is better

LOL dream world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.