Rooney (MERGED)

Re: Rooney Wants Out...

Pam said:
The Fixer said:
Correct pam, its as concrete as you can get without confirmation from the club/player, id have him in a heartbeat..... if he can turn his nose up at fergie and the rags just like Tevez did then he can come for me!

Totally agree, Fixer. Nobody was hostile to the Tevez move and there is no reason that Rooney would be treated any differently.

Think only a fool would say no thanks.

Re: Would you sign Rooney ?

aphex said:
impossible to fit rooney in the team with tevez playing like he is

and tevez is someone that barely, if ever, loses form.

again, big fucking no. i don't want him near this club.

Tevez always believed it was Berbatov that he couldn't play with, not Wooney.

Re: Would you sign Rooney ?

Rooney is way overated even Adebayor is better than Rooney. The only thing Rooney has going for him is he is English if his name was Rooneydihno he would be playing for some 2nd tier South American team.

Think I am lying? Look at his stats both international and for club, he is at the same level as Crouch and Bellamy good strikers but not and NEVER great.

Here's a thought.

Rooney demands move.

Fergie says he wants him to stay.

He gets sold by Glazers

Fergie quits.

Glazers hounded out of club leaving them in administration.....stop it Fb its getting silly now ;-)

I spoke to the journo this morning who wrote the Sunday Mirror story and he said it is 100% accurate.

He also said his first choice is City because he doesn't want to leave the country and doesn't want to live in London

I've been saying all day that I wouldn't want him..but I've just remembered how impressed I was by him when they played against us last season..if he could recapture that kind of form, I'd have him....after all we don't have many England players in the side at the moment do we?!!

That said, with Tevez/Ballotelli...do we need him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.