Rooney (MERGED)

Re: Rooney Wants Out...

Pam said:
The Fixer said:
Correct pam, its as concrete as you can get without confirmation from the club/player, id have him in a heartbeat..... if he can turn his nose up at fergie and the rags just like Tevez did then he can come for me!

Totally agree, Fixer. Nobody was hostile to the Tevez move and there is no reason that Rooney would be treated any differently.

Yeah but if memory serves Tevez never made any snide comments about City and he wasnt a die hard Red he just played for them but his heart didnt belong to them I think thats why we were able to warm to him so quickly.

Re: Would you sign Rooney ?

I can't think of anything worse than signing that over-rated prozzy shagging scouse has-been and giving our worst enemies more money than they could otherwise dream of

Just no

Re: Rooney Wants Out...

fbloke said:
cleavers said:
Corrected it for you ;o)

Personally I'm not fussed either way, when he's on form he's bloody good, and I wonder if he is effectively "on strike" at united ?

One other thought, Tevez to Real Madrid, Rooney to replace him ?

[Irony]He did once say "once a blue, always a blue......".[/Irony]

What about Tevez and Rooney up front for City.

They have both said in the past that the other is the best they have played with.

Perhaps, just perhaps City is the place he wants to be to stick it to Mr Not In My Lifetime and the board at OT?

What about Tevez and Balotelli up front for City?

didactic said:
Rooney is way overated even Adebayor is better than Rooney. The only thing Rooney has going for him is he is English if his name was Rooneydihno he would be playing for some 2nd tier South American team.

Think I am lying? Look at his stats both international and for club, he is at the same level as Crouch and Bellamy good strikers but not and NEVER great.

PMSL.

Pam said:
aphex said:
impossible to fit rooney in the team with tevez playing like he is

and tevez is someone that barely, if ever, loses form.

again, big fucking no. i don't want him near this club.

Tevez always believed it was Berbatov that he couldn't play with, not Wooney.

there is not enough room for rooney

tevez plays best knowing he will start every game, united fans are still perplexed by that, they never understood that about him

he will score 30+ goals this season, and i for one don't want that scouse ringer to swan in and fuck everything up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.