Rooney (MERGED)

Benarbia said:
Everyone on here slags him off week after week after week,

Overrated, fat, useless, waste of space - to name just a few - yet all of a sudden he becomes available and like nodding dogs you all start agreeing we should buy him

this is nothing new with some football fans, rooney may be a lot things but fat,useless and a waste of space he isnt

am sure madrid call messi a overarted one footed dwarf, doesnt mean its true though

Re: F*CK OFF ROONEY!

I don't want him at our club either but if we do sign him will attempt to support him. Very difficult though.

If Mancini has the final say, my gut feeling is we won't sign him and we'll instead go for a big target man like Dzeko or Llorente. We have tough runners like Tevez and Balotelli, no need for Rooney too, IMO.

However, if there are orders from above, then Rooney (or maybe Torres) will be the priority to improve our brand worth, which would have positive financial implications (sponsorship deals, etc.) and give Cook more to work with. We would also have the face of English football and the backbone of the national team.

kippaxwarrior said:
Take from twitter

"Guillem Ballague thinks Jose would love to manage Rooney but Real believe a verbal agreement with city is in place already."

Now normally Ballague is ITK with Barca and Madrid so there maybe something in that

Ballague has an unwarranted reputation for being itk. He gets more wrong than right I know that much.

BREAKING NEWS: manchester united have officially announced they are the new feeder club for manchester city and hope they can carry on in the future providing them with all there best players.

Thaksins Love Child said:
ox-blue said:
Jamie Redknapp already know's and loves it..
What's he said?

He was in the studio with Gullet and Smith and Keys and the 3 panelist all agreed that he had talked to people at City and then basically went on to say that virtually everything would be in place (with a smirk on his face ) i think he wants to united crippled as much as we do.

Then they went to spain to speak to Ballugue and he said that Jose wanted him but cant do a deal as there is already a deal in place with City

Pigeonho said:
You'll cheer him if he scores, you'll chant his name if he helps win a trophy with amazing performances and you'll clap him if he goes on mazy run. If you don't you'll be in the minority and will look like an arsehole.

One thing OP, we all want the best for the club, and on more levels than just the playing field, signing Rooney is best for the club. If you don't want the best for the club, carry on. I do though, and thats why signing Rooney is something I want to happen.

Sorry pidgy, but i wouldn't clap him, i wouldn't cheer him and i'm certainly not an arsehole. I don't want him! Who gets binned for shrek, carlos? Balo? Silva? Shrek will not come to us to sit on the bench. I'm with mamba on this one, and if we are wrong, he'll be joining his mate ronaldo at the bernabau.

i apologise for the garth crooksesque type quesiton but...

as much as you may hate him (potentially) playing for city, you must get satisfaction from the fact that such a move would bring united and their fans to their knees and signal a major shift in power from red to blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.