Rooney (MERGED)

Christ. Since when did City fans become so obsessed with getting one over them lot?

The advancement of this club is by far more important than any feelings I have towards United. I love City more than I hate United.

kippaxwarrior said:
Take from twitter

"Guillem Ballague thinks Jose would love to manage Rooney but Real believe a verbal agreement with city is in place already."

Now normally Ballague is ITK with Barca and Madrid so there maybe something in that

Just had a horrible though are they staying out because Tevez is going to Madrid

NOBODY wanted David Platt anywhere near this club and even though he's worth nothing to us we've learned to live with it. So since support for Rooney coming here is already a much healthier 50% and he CAN be of use to us we will most definitely accept him.

JO 14 said:
Stillsy said:
oh my word. get away you pathetic rag. if you would boo a city player then your not a true fan.

anyone that tells fergie to fuck off and shits on united like he has done instantly makes himself a top lad to me.

-- Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm --

Alex Ferguson and Wayne Rooney are now in a 'complicated relationship' ...
Roberto Mancini 'likes this'

Fuck off, i pay for a ticket so i'll boo who ever the fuck i like especially that rag bastard. Not a true fan, been a season ticket holder for 12 years, i guess you think anyone who doesnt lick the arse of a city player even when there playing shit isnt a fan, well if thats your opinion go fuck yourself

You seem like a bright chap.

spanishblue said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Take from twitter

"Guillem Ballague thinks Jose would love to manage Rooney but Real believe a verbal agreement with city is in place already."

Now normally Ballague is ITK with Barca and Madrid so there maybe something in that

Just had a horrible though are they staying out because Tevez is going to Madrid

you can stop that nonsense right now, dont be getting us paranoid

How fickle, a Utd fan on Facebook: Dear wayne rooney if you wouldnt mind at some point coming and collecting this knife you have stuck in my back you FUCKIN scum bag we got behind you and stuck up for you for years and the one time we needed you you have fucked us off you complete and utter twat!!!!!!

A fellow Utd fans' reply:its unreal, and if he goes to city the salt in the wound is really gonna finish it for me.

My reply: Perhaps you now know what the Everton fans felt like when he left them. Or the N'castle fans when you got Cole or Villa when u Yorke or Leeds when you got ferdinand. You get the picture so i won't go on. Your team has bullied and paid for s...ucess for the last 20yrs and this is just a taste of what the next 20+years has waiting for you.
Get used to it

If its for the good of our team sign him. Although it does make me feel a little sick but i'm sure by the time January comes i'd have got used to the idea and if not I'll be too busy laughing to be sick

Re: F*CK OFF ROONEY!

sweep said:
warpig said:
i apologise for the garth crooksesque type quesiton but...

as much as you may hate him (potentially) playing for city, you must get satisfaction from the fact that such a move would bring united and their fans to their knees and signal a major shift in power from red to blue.
The power shift is well underway anyway, the rags are a sinking ship, I would get no satisfaction from this **** disgracing our shirt.

the ship is rocking, the rats are jumping, city are watching,waiting; ready to load the torpedo and press the button. hasta la vista baby.

'Arry's interested...

Wayne Rooney would be a target for Tottenham, admits manager Harry Redknapp

Harry Redknapp tonight declared he would love to sign Wayne Rooney but admitted the wantaway Manchester United striker was unlikely to join Tottenham.

Pressed on whether Tottenham were realistic contenders for Rooney's signature, Redknapp said: ''It's not impossible.

''If he's going to stay in England, who knows? You've got to be interested when the very, very best players become available but it would be a big ask.

''I'm sure there'll be some big fish out there wanting to take Rooney, that's for sure.

''He's a fantastic player - he's having a bad spell, he's had a bad two or three months - but he's a great player.''

He added: ''At the end of the day, Wayne Rooney will be a free agent. What an amazing situation to be in: somebody who's worth £50million-£60million will be a free agent.

''He's going to want a decent signing-on fee; he's not going to be cheap, is he? Players do have the power now. What a position to be in.

''He's in a position where, if somebody gives him £30million, you're still getting a very cheap player - if they give it to him personally. That's without his wages.

''He's got 18 months to get through before he's going to be free, which is going to be difficult.

''But if that's the road he wants to go down, he can go down that road. Man United can do nothing about it.

''All they can do is keep trying to make him a better offer to sign a contract, I suppose. There's no other way out for a club. One thing's for sure, he won't find a better club than Manchester United to play for.

''He's got a great manager there. I don't know what's gone on there but it's a shame if it ends that way.''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.