Rooney (MERGED)

hilts said:
Benarbia said:
Everyone on here slags him off week after week after week,

Overrated, fat, useless, waste of space - to name just a few - yet all of a sudden he becomes available and like nodding dogs you all start agreeing we should buy him

this is nothing new with some football fans, rooney may be a lot things but fat,useless and a waste of space he isnt

am sure madrid call messi a overarted one footed dwarf, doesnt mean its true though

very funny, and there is probably a grain of truth here. I am worried though about his physical and mental state.

Benarbia said:
hilts said:
in fairness the rags played 4 3 3 with ronaldo,tevez and rooney up front so dont see why city couldnt play balotelli,tevez and rooney, what would that mean for siva and johnson though is a different matter, to me if it happens it happens not even worried one way or the other

Haha can you imagine RM even entertaining that idea :D

i cant see a reason why he wouldnt, tevez and rooney both have a great work ethic and would certainly defend from the front, as long as he plays 3 cms there would be no problem which is why i said the problem would be what to do with silva and johnson

Re: F*CK OFF ROONEY!

glen quagmire said:
Pigeonho said:
You'll cheer him if he scores, you'll chant his name if he helps win a trophy with amazing performances and you'll clap him if he goes on mazy run. If you don't you'll be in the minority and will look like an arsehole.

One thing OP, we all want the best for the club, and on more levels than just the playing field, signing Rooney is best for the club. If you don't want the best for the club, carry on. I do though, and thats why signing Rooney is something I want to happen.

Sorry pidgy, but i wouldn't clap him, i wouldn't cheer him and i'm certainly not an arsehole. I don't want him! Who gets binned for shrek, carlos? Balo? Silva? Shrek will not come to us to sit on the bench. I'm with mamba on this one, and if we are wrong, he'll be joining his mate ronaldo at the bernabau.

forget rooney

the city store has 20% off everything for 48 hours only.

liking the look of our own edition of monopoly

<a class="postlink" href="http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/product_details.aspx?pid=85732" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/p ... ?pid=85732</a>

Christ. Since when did City fans become so precious?

The advancement of this club is by far more important than any feelings I have towards United. I love City more than I hate United.

Re: F*CK OFF ROONEY!

warpig said:
i apologise for the garth crooksesque type quesiton but...

as much as you may hate him (potentially) playing for city, you must get satisfaction from the fact that such a move would bring united and their fans to their knees and signal a major shift in power from red to blue.
The power shift is well underway anyway, the rags are a sinking ship, I would get no satisfaction from this **** disgracing our shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.