Rooney (MERGED)

mancboy123 said:
Dubai Blue said:
I'm steering well clear of any bandwagons until I'm 100% convinced this isn't the biggest practical joke ever to have been played on our great club!!

Potentially ruining your season, alienating your fans and we havent said a word is a large price to pay for a practical joke

would be funny if it was a joke it could completely back fire if it was, Rag fans booing Rooney warming up, or his face poping up on the big screen, numoures amount of hate mail ect. and then Fergie turns around and says GOTCHA CITY!! Rooney will soon understand how loyal United fans will be to him (bar the fair few)

LoveCity said:
The rags have Suarez lined up to replace Rooney according to Talksh!te. Can't stand the man, Suarez and Nani on the same team would be truly nauseating.

So a couple of years ago they had rooney, tevez and ronaldo and they could now have Suarez, the mexican kid and Valencia....

How long before the tabloids have a picture of Mancini with the heading ''All I want for Christmas is Roo'' - Manchester City boss tell the club to do what it takes to get his man...

C1TY4LIFE said:
mancboy123 said:
Potentially ruining your season, alienating your fans and we havent said a word is a large price to pay for a practical joke

would be funny if it was a joke it could completely back fire if it was, Rag fans booing Rooney warming up, or his face poping up on the big screen, numoures amount of hate mail ect. and then Fergie turns around and says GOTCHA CITY!! Rooney will soon understand how loyal United fans will be to him (bar the fair few)

It is no joke, but the fans will help to force Rooney out in January; that's Ferguson's plan.

If he hadn't gone public there's the risk that Rooney may have waited until the summer to make a decision and his price will have plummetted by then. Going public today has forced Rooney's, and possibly City's, hand.

The best thing is though, thanks to Gary Neville, Rooney is now injured and has the perfect excuse never to face the fans in a United shirt again.

Cheers Gaz.

Thread to speculate on City's part in the Rooney thing.

Important question re timing:

What has brought the Rooney thing on now? Have we tapped him up recently? Presumably someone somewhere has told him that he could be earning double what he's earning now and the rags are refusing to match it and so he's off. He's not going to say he's leaving without having that information to back him up.

johnmc said:
He battered Wes Orange - is that right?
Heard this from a rag mate by, not sure where he got it from but it's obviously doing the rounds, if true sounds like he's just doing anything possible to make his position untenable. I despised rooney before any of this shit kicked off but dumping on your club from a height like this makes him even more of a ****. I reckon Torres and Gerrard would rather be anywhere other than Liverpool but at least they have enough respect for their club not to play hardball at this time of the season. Still I suppose he'll suddenly and miraculously transform into the perfect pro and hit blistering form if he comes to City...

vincent said:
LoveCity said:
The rags have Suarez lined up to replace Rooney according to Talksh!te. Can't stand the man, Suarez and Nani on the same team would be truly nauseating.

So a couple of years ago they had rooney, tevez and ronaldo and they could now have Suarez, the mexican kid and Valencia....

don forget bebe the tramp from portugal.

Not convinced he will ever sign for us but if he did i would be more than happy.

Can't understand anyone not rating him as a player. He was the best player in the league last season and won the league for united on his own the previous year.

You might be surpised to hear he's not the first footballer to like a beer and a bit on the side you know.

The question we should ask is 'Would everyone be so Anti-Rooney if we signed him from Chelsea or Arsenal'? Hmmm.I wonder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.