Rooney (MERGED)

Dubai Blue said:
gangerolv said:
i think baconface is bluffing to get the attention away from rooneys whore scandal
I'm steering well clear of any bandwagons until I'm 100% convinced this isn't the biggest practical joke ever to have been played on our great club!!

Potentially ruining your season, alienating your fans and we havent said a word is a large price to pay for a practical joke

Re: Shrek Yes Or No

100% yes,

just watch the Bulgaria game again, thats how good he can be, worldclass.

Three_Hat-tricks said:
U.N.I.T.E.D spells a feeder club to me
with a nick-nack Paddy whack give a dog a bone
Rooney sold Heskey on loan

Love this, but what about changing the first line to:-
U.N.I.T.E.D feeder club to Man City?

I'm mates with a rich lad whos old man has ties as high up at city as you can imagine. He seems certain he'll be a blue. Fucking madness.

The rags have Suarez lined up to replace Rooney according to Talksh!te. Can't stand the man, Suarez and Nani on the same team would be truly nauseating.

mancboy123 said:
Dubai Blue said:
I'm steering well clear of any bandwagons until I'm 100% convinced this isn't the biggest practical joke ever to have been played on our great club!!

Potentially ruining your season, alienating your fans and we havent said a word is a large price to pay for a practical joke
Perhaps a ;-) was needed after my post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.