Rooney (MERGED)

Pigeonho said:
Is it the fact he plays for United that people don't want him here? Say he had gone from Everton to Arsenal, kissed the badge etc and did all the things he's done on and off the pitch up until this moment. Would you want him then?

I feel we have 2 to 3 players better. The only position he can play is the Tevez position. So he wouldn't play every game would he be happy with that? The only positive is that Tevez could be rested.... Don't want Rooney if he comes I'll support the blue shirt like I always do. He has baggage as well. Let see what Mancini says in press conference tomorrow if he wants him it's ok by me..(greeted teeth)

Re: Thread to speculate on City's part in the Rooney thing.

England training camp! Six years ago, the England team was full of Rags and Rooney played for EFC. Both boots are now on t'other feet. I have put two and two together and got the square root of pi!

sweep said:
johnmc said:
He battered Wes Orange - is that right?
Heard this from a rag mate by, not sure where he got it from but it's obviously doing the rounds, if true sounds like he's just doing anything possible to make his position untenable. I despised rooney before any of this shit kicked off but dumping on your club from a height like this makes him even more of a ****. I reckon Torres and Gerrard would rather be anywhere other than Liverpool but at least they have enough respect for their club not to play hardball at this time of the season. Still I suppose he'll suddenly and miraculously transform into the perfect pro and hit blistering form if he comes to City...

I posted on here yesterday that he'd had a bust up on the training ground but this may not be even related to him leaving because I was reliably informed that the lad on the receiving end "deserves a twatting".

Sounds like it was going to happen anyway.

[/quote]
The best thing is though, thanks to Gary Neville, Rooney is now injured and has the perfect excuse never to face the fans in a United shirt again.

[/quote]

Shit if its true and he is injured then i would be worried that we'll sign the fat prick given our pre-dispostion for signing injured players.I just dont get english the hype about him,Tevez,Silva,Messi,Ronaldo,Drogba now they are trully worl class Rooney is just another decent admittedly hard working player.

It's got to have been Rooney's name on Gary Cook's napkin that Noel Gallagher got so excited about in the summer particularly as we find out from Taggart today that he knew on 14 August that Rooney was not going to sign a contract extension.

m27 said:
sweep said:
Heard this from a rag mate by, not sure where he got it from but it's obviously doing the rounds, if true sounds like he's just doing anything possible to make his position untenable. I despised rooney before any of this shit kicked off but dumping on your club from a height like this makes him even more of a ****. I reckon Torres and Gerrard would rather be anywhere other than Liverpool but at least they have enough respect for their club not to play hardball at this time of the season. Still I suppose he'll suddenly and miraculously transform into the perfect pro and hit blistering form if he comes to City...

I posted on here yesterday that he'd had a bust up on the training ground but this may not be even related to him leaving because I was reliably informed that the lad on the receiving end "deserves a twatting".

would'nt have been one of the nancy boy twins?

Blue Train said:
Damocles said:
To be fair, you're talking shit matt. You think buying one of the best players in the world would be selling our soul?

I presume you're aware that United have statues of two ex-City players outside their ground?

You aren't living in the real world. You are living in some strange fantasy land where clubs have 'souls' and 'philosophies' and all of that. Football clubs exist to win, and have done since the 19th century.

How exactly (and I mean be specific here) is buying Rooney selling our soul?

In this answer, I expect you to outline exactly what our soul is, where we got this from, and how we would be losing it by purchasing Rooney, yet kept it whilst employing Joey Barton and Craig Bellamy.

This is the post of the entire 165 page thread.

Soul? Arsoul!

Agreed, Damocles for president!

m27 said:
sweep said:

I suppose it may not be related to him leaving but it appears a lot like 'teddy out of the pram' behaviour and the timing just seems too much of a coincidence, great bloke to have around.

have we actually said we want him?

Has mancini actually said he wants rooney at city,

think he needs to make a statement yes or no,

no from me,

didnt need him last week before all this happened,
dont need him now,

but will accept Robertos decision,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.