Rooney (MERGED)

Re: Rooney Wants Out...

toffeetom said:
Quite a lot of rumours from people who claim to know the family and colleen(so probably bollocks) that Rooney's 100% going and won't speak to Fergie anymore, he and Colleen aren't properly back together either.

I'm not sure, but doesn't look good at the moment, Man Utd won't sell to another English club.
that means we are in pole position as we arn`t an english club because WE ARE GODS OWN CLUB...

RandomJ said:
Pam said:
Totally agree, Fixer. Nobody was hostile to the Tevez move and there is no reason that Rooney would be treated any differently.

Yeah but if memory serves Tevez never made any snide comments about City and he wasnt a die hard Red he just played for them but his heart didnt belong to them I think thats why we were able to warm to him so quickly.

And when did Rooney ever make snide remarks about City?

Are you guys really thinking this through??

The Scum will not sell to us as rivals. No way.

Real are having cash flow problems with player's wages exceeding sustainable debt management.

The Glazers know their club need players.

Shrek doesn't want to play under Whiskey, no more.

It's not rocket science in my mind.

Seems the Rags are sinking faster than erm, something that sinks really fast!

I really hope Rooney's shite form continues as every shit display must knock a million off his value. He'll be worth fuck-all come January or at least a swap with Santa Cruz. ;)

Bigga said:

Real are having cash flow problems with player's wages exceeding sustainable debt management.

The Glaziers care far more about their debts than they do about United.

RandomJ said:
Pam said:
Totally agree, Fixer. Nobody was hostile to the Tevez move and there is no reason that Rooney would be treated any differently.

Yeah but if memory serves Tevez never made any snide comments about City and he wasnt a die hard Red he just played for them but his heart didnt belong to them I think thats why we were able to warm to him so quickly.

Not sure what rooney has said about us thats bad? he is an evertonian mate... if he loved the rags that much why is he not signing a new contract?

Btw lads/lasses i have posted before how my brick laying mate has worked at wayne's house, through a mutual friend who organises wayne and coleens security maybe hear something on the grapevine i hope :O)

Breaker said:
blueshortshorts said:
after all we don't have many England players in the side at the moment do we?!!

I hope this is a joke.

sigh!...yes it was a joke...well not even a joke, just a kind of mildly amusing comment, given that we already field over half of the national team...never mind :(

im glad it seems to be going tits up for them.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:09 pm --<br /><br />im glad it seems to be going tits up for them.

Bigga said:

Well that does it...he's off to Macc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.