Rooney (MERGED)

Ive had the best part of my 41 years taking shit off United, I thought Teves was good but if we take Rooney off them I will milk it for all its worth.

Another England player, if we buy Gerrard in January we will have the England team. You could not dream or make this up.

The shit we have taken over the years and now it is payback time.

I am giving it every Red I can for as long as this wave we are on can be rode.

Whose laughing at Little Citeh now dickheads !!

The number 10 shirt is waiting for Rooney

Not in my lifetime Slur Alex, I think it will be somehow !

Even if he signs elsewhere this is major "wind a Mune up time"... Enjoy

Not sure if anything on these lines has been posted previously.

I have a theory on Rooney. He has always been physically mature for his age. He looks and plays like a player 3 or 4 years older. I reckon by the time he is 28 he will be more like a 32 year old therefore nearing the end of his career. On top of this he doesnt exactly look after himself. His form is well down and he has a lot of personal issues. Why the fuck would we want him. People talk about pissing off the rags, fuck em, leave them to their sorry state of a club, manager and fanbase.

I really hope we have nothing to do with him.

Re: Rooney

I find all this Rooney`s shit and past it bollocks hilarious,the guy is top quality.Yes i know he plays for the dark side,but i couldn`t give a flying fuck about them or if he plays for them.If he would improve our team bloody right i`d have him,it would also give Tevez a nice break the guy can`t do it all on his own.

They are on a downward spiral,no money ageing squad and a manager who has about 2 years max left at the club.Old baconface`s legacy could be destroyed by what Sir Malcolm Glazer is doing to the club.Funny as fuck.

I`d put a cheeky £25 million bid in for him in January,if they say no just tell them we will be back in the summer with a £15 million bid.Only a year left on his contract and sounds about right to me.

All this bollocks on sadcafe saying he`s worth £60 million,what planet are they on...

anyone think this deal could be signed and sealed well before january and he will be given the time by City til then to get himself ready for the 2nd half of the season??
he could do with the break for different reasons (tough 6 months physically since march)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.