Rooney (MERGED)

jeffmr2 said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
Another England player, if we buy Gerrard in January we will have the England team. You could not dream or make this up.

Why is that such a good thing its not like england are a world force in football.

Quite. Gerrard and Rooney are the jewels in the English team. Not fit to lace the boots of Villa, Torres, Iniesta, Xavi and even dare I say our very own David Silva.

Please don't lets touch him with a barge pole. People are being blinded by the hype and also the understandable desire to piss on Fergie's chips.

In no particular order:
If its about us getting more goals to win something this season ,yes
if its about a partnership with Tevez and not to replace him, yes
if he sorts out his injury,his own mind, is willing to lose weight ,work hard and really wants to come to City, yes
if it makes good business sense and does not give back monetary strength for United to buy better, yes
a lot of ifs.........................

paulsimpson said:
In no particular order:
If its about us getting more goals to win something this season ,yes
if its about a partnership with Tevez and not to replace him, yes
if he sorts out his injury,his own mind, is willing to lose weight ,work hard and really wants to come to City, yes
if it makes good business sense and does not give back monetary strength for United to buy better, yes
a lot of ifs.........................

Lot's of ifs, but...........I could go on.

It was only on Monday when it was really growing as a story and I was in the Trafford Centre that I realised just how big a deal he is. His image is everywhere. You may hate him, but he is the full package.

Hmm lets sign a player because he has his image everywhere?

Am I alone in being torn between wanting to see city win something in my life time, even if this means roony the face of the rags putting on a city top and helping tevez along the way to get us the prem league, europa,Champions league next season. I'm not sure how its gonna feel, maybe we should just face facts any ways nothing any of us on here say or do will change any outcome if they want to sign him its gonna happen if we like it or not...

'dont tell old whiskey nose but in a couple of years we will both be banging them in for for city.'

Carlos-Tevez-Rooney.jpg

Mark - TheBlue said:
m27 said:
I think that's over-simplifying it to be honest.

As Daniel Taylor quoted a source at City from saying, "We haven't discussed signing Rooney before like we haven't discussed signing Messi. Now we know he's avaialble it's changed matters."

Iniesta isn't available either. Rooney is the only player in that world class bracket that we can buy NOW. It's only right we give it seriously consideration.

It was only on Monday when it was really growing as a story and I was in the Trafford Centre that I realised just how big a deal he is. His image is everywhere. You may hate him, but he is the full package.

The only thing that's ever really wound me up about him is the shirt he wears. I thought he was brilliant last season and you don't just become shit overnight.

I won't lose sleep if he goes somewhere else, but the thought of him playing for us excites me enormously. I became unconcerned about footballer's morals a long time ago.

Some tits on here argue that santa cruz had a good year once LOL. Get him signed and lets win the league.

what like the roonied rags this season benefiting from all his goals? or the way they romped the league last season when he was apparently so much better? or perhaps you were so impressed by the way he lit up the world cup?

hardly likely to win anything single-handedly despite all the hype

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.