Rooney (MERGED)

paulsimpson said:
In no particular order:
If its about us getting more goals to win something this season ,yes
if its about a partnership with Tevez and not to replace him, yes
if he sorts out his injury,his own mind, is willing to lose weight ,work hard and really wants to come to City, yes
if it makes good business sense and does not give back monetary strength for United to buy better, yes
a lot of ifs.........................

If Mansour wants him we will sign him!!

This is the only IF that matters!!

'fuck this sinking ship, should we just go and play for the real team in manchester?'

Carlos-Tevez-Rooney.jpg

Sam Eto's P45 said:
paulsimpson said:
In no particular order:
If its about us getting more goals to win something this season ,yes
if its about a partnership with Tevez and not to replace him, yes
if he sorts out his injury,his own mind, is willing to lose weight ,work hard and really wants to come to City, yes
if it makes good business sense and does not give back monetary strength for United to buy better, yes
a lot of ifs.........................

Lot's of ifs, but...........I could go on.

It was only on Monday when it was really growing as a story and I was in the Trafford Centre that I realised just how big a deal he is. His image is everywhere. You may hate him, but he is the full package.

Hmm lets sign a player because he has his image everywhere?

Thanks.

Take a section of my post which makes the point our owners will be looking at him as the 'full package' and then try and make a demeaning point.

Thanks again. Very clever.

His form has been poor since March but maybe this is down to him being unhappy and wanting to move since then. Plus maybe concerns about private life revelations.

Can't remember the last time I saw him looking happy when playing football. I think this move will bring out the best in him. Fresh start.

Really pissed off. How many pages on rooney on a city board. I was hoping the January transfer window would be quiet, no wumming, no ITKs no drama just concentrate on the games. Now it looks as though I will be stuck in front of this computer morning, day and fucking night wondering will he won't he. FFS Rooney sign the fucking contract and stay with the rags ( Tongue in cheek obviously)

robbieh said:
jeffmr2 said:
Why is that such a good thing its not like england are a world force in football.

Quite. Gerrard and Rooney are the jewels in the English team. Not fit to lace the boots of Villa, Torres, Iniesta, Xavi and even dare I say our very own David Silva.

Please don't lets touch him with a barge pole. People are being blinded by the hype and also the understandable desire to piss on Fergie's chips.
Totally agree. However, I think a lot of blues think the same and are just enjoying the fact that the wheels are coming off big style at the swamp. I think Balotelli will show everyone what an over-hyped piece of shite Wooney is. Give him 3 months...

He is getting bashed and it's all because these media idiots have been made to look like twats when they said the Chimps League was the be all and end all and City buying Rooney from United was beyond laughable. The horrible, thick, lying fuckers. How quickly they have turned.

corky1970 said:
sooooooooooooooooooooooo then

has he signed yet.?

Cant who ever is signing him just sort some sort of pre contract agreement out,this cant go on till jan,and i dont think this site will take the overload,and i dont think we can all spent 20 hrs a day on here,,lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.