Rooney (MERGED)

Re: Rooney Wants Out...

Pam said:
Bigga said:
Are you guys really thinking this through??

The Scum will not sell to us as rivals. No way.

Real are having cash flow problems with player's wages exceeding sustainable debt management.

The Glazers know their club need players.

Shrek doesn't want to play under Whiskey, no more.

It's not rocket science in my mind.

The Glaziers care far more about their debts than they do about United.

And whilst that may be true, they are not stupid enough to sell cheaper than his estimated value, which is what will happen now.

Remember Shaun asking to leave, therefore knocking a few mill off his price? This is very much a similar situation. If they hawk Shrek for monetary value, they will lose out.

So why not maintain the status quo by giving their team fresh impetus and, perhaps, reinvigorating their season plus getting the fans off their back?

Trading the guy will work in their favour and GS can get away from the English press in Spain.

Win- win for the Glazers. They can't possibly lose here.

Bigga said:
Are you guys really thinking this through??

The Scum will not sell to us as rivals. No way.

Real are having cash flow problems with player's wages exceeding sustainable debt management.

The Glazers know their club need players.

Shrek doesn't want to play under Whiskey, no more.

It's not rocket science in my mind.
Bigga, I'd agree with you if Rooney had an extra year on his contract.

But he has 18 months. In just over a year he's free to discuss a deal with any foreign club he wishes.

Now, without meaning to be offensive to foreign clubs, they do have a habbit of fucking others about. They would string the rags along, leading closer and closer to the period where he can talk to them for free. Not to mention, if he were to be sold, it would likely be on a continental staggered payment.

We can offer hard cash to be transferred to Sir Malcolm on the 1st Jan.

I'm not saying it WILL happen, but it's far more possible than it might first seem. Especially if he wants to stay in the NW (Without moving to Tranmere).

Re: Shrek Yes Or No

100% yes without a doubt.
Anybody that thinks he is 'shit' needs there heads testing.
He is far from shit, him and Tevez up front with Mario ready to step in, boom!

I've had a few days to think about this and also chat to a few people in the loop and I've come the following conclusions:

1) He definitely wants out;
2) He isn't keen on a move abroad;
3) We HAVE to make this happen.

I know it would involve giving them alot of money, but it would be an amazing deal for us. We would get a great player and it would also signal the end for Ferguson and United. They have never had to sell their best player to us before, but if he doesn't want to move abroad, they can't risk him running his contract down and may just have to bite the bullet.

Oh my days, this could be side-splitting.

bluefish said:
He's a small fat balding scouse twat with little or no personality...the morals of a dipper(nothing worse!!)..no sense of loyalty(everton to the scum quick as you like).Oh and his football is shite ...we are far and away above this toe-rag.We would be lowering our standards signing this numpty....never thought i would be posting this but it's a fair pointer as to just how far mcfc have surged over the past 6months or so.

DON'T WANT HIM. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Not good enough? That's ridiculous, he's quality on his day...over rated though, I must admit but still a quality, quality player.

As i said in my last post what if rooney doesn't wanna go to fecking madrid? rooney holds all the cards here imo.

Rooney.. i wanna go city

Gill... no wayne we can't do that, you are off to madrid

Rooney.... errrr no i'm fooking not i'm sitting here on my ass and seeing out my contract... then i will go city :O)

Imo the rags have fooked up big time letting his contract run down this far!

Clubber said:
Don't care either way if we sign him, but if we did, Tevez should still be the number 1 striker. If so, the transfer fee should be £25 mil, as his form is shit and he is bringing a load of baggage. We also don't really need him and we don't want to be giving that red shit much money.

To be honest, I would have Torres over Rooney any day. Tevez and Torres, I would cream my pants.

We supply £30m for Torres.
Liverpool use said £30m to buy Rooney and therefore piss of both the scum and the blue dippers all in one.
Scum still £500m in debt and inevitably miss out of Champions League without their most important player, sending them into a downward spiral that they can't get out of for 50 years or so in which City pass their trophy count.

Makes sense to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.