Rooney (MERGED)

Re: Rooney Wants Out...

I know some of you guys wont go on shite cafe,but ive just been avin a reid and they are literally shitting it,,lol,,funny as fuck

BillyShears said:
m27 said:
I've had a few days to think about this and also chat to a few people in the loop and I've come the following conclusions:

1) He definitely wants out;
2) He isn't keen on a move abroad;
3) We HAVE to make this happen.

I know it would involve giving them alot of money, but it would be an amazing deal for us. We would get a great player and it would also signal the end for Ferguson and United. They have never had to sell their best player to us before, but if he doesn't want to move abroad, they can't risk him running his contract down and may just have to bite the bullet.

Oh my days, this could be side-splitting.

Jesus - if he says he doesn't want to move abroad, then they really are staring down the fucking barrel.

Billy i really think he wants in with us mate, i said in my earlier post rooney holds all the cards here, what if he won't go abroad? will the rags risk loosing out on 40/50 mill?

Seriously some on here better be prepared for a rooney bid imo.

Balti said:
fbloke said:
The even scarier part of it is that City are, according to some, in pole position to sign him.

I have just checked and I have had 9 separate people PM me on this very issue.

One BMer specifically made it clear ahead of all the press that United are hawking him round to a select band of clubs.

It may be that Fergie's people are doing the talking?

Because he's over-rated and their only chance of raising some serious cash

Let them rot

Here here......Don't give them fuckers a cent of our cash..................

Balti said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Bigga, I'd agree with you if Rooney had an extra year on his contract.

But he has 18 months. In just over a year he's free to discuss a deal with any foreign club he wishes.

Now, without meaning to be offensive to foreign clubs, they do have a habbit of fucking others about. They would string the rags along, leading closer and closer to the period where he can talk to them for free. Not to mention, if he were to be sold, it would likely be on a continental staggered payment.

We can offer hard cash to be transferred to Sir Malcolm on the 1st Jan.

I'm not saying it WILL happen, but it's far more possible than it might first seem. Especially if he wants to stay in the NW (Without moving to Tranmere).

All reasonable. Except he is now shit!!!!!!!!!!

We saw Blackpool strikers today with more goals this season than that useless fat scouse twat. Why do you think they want to try and cash in on him. Or maybe his Saint wayne perfornances for Engerland have turned you on to his oh so MASSIVE talent??

god no.

He is in the worst form of his life and it sounds like he's fucked off with life at United. He has played 8 years in the top flight and might just have gone stale.

He isn't "shit" and a motivated Rooney is truly world class. I have my doubts over his physique but even if his career finished early if we bought him in the summer we should still get three great years out of him.

When I first hear this I thought it was nonsense and I was unsure. Now I know it's true I'm really warming to it.

Another thing you seem to be forgetting is that Rooney is just 24. I dont think he has turned in to shit all of the sudden nor is he overrated. I thought you were all banging on about how United had become a 1 man team and what not last season yet now he is shit?

Naturally I'm not too fond of the bloke anymore but I'd love it if he joined you from Man Utd.

In all seriousness were the hell would he play?,i mean who drops out,especially when balo is back,i just dont see how it could work,cause he wont put up with squad rotation

BillyShears said:
m27 said:
I've had a few days to think about this and also chat to a few people in the loop and I've come the following conclusions:

1) He definitely wants out;
2) He isn't keen on a move abroad;
3) We HAVE to make this happen.

I know it would involve giving them alot of money, but it would be an amazing deal for us. We would get a great player and it would also signal the end for Ferguson and United. They have never had to sell their best player to us before, but if he doesn't want to move abroad, they can't risk him running his contract down and may just have to bite the bullet.

Oh my days, this could be side-splitting.

Jesus - if he says he doesn't want to move abroad, then they really are staring down the fucking barrel.

I laughed at my mate two months ago when his usual credible source said he was coming to us.

Now it's very very possible.

Breaker said:
Clubber said:
Don't care either way if we sign him, but if we did, Tevez should still be the number 1 striker. If so, the transfer fee should be £25 mil, as his form is shit and he is bringing a load of baggage. We also don't really need him and we don't want to be giving that red shit much money.

To be honest, I would have Torres over Rooney any day. Tevez and Torres, I would cream my pants.

We supply £30m for Torres.
Liverpool use said £30m to buy Rooney and therefore piss of both the scum and the blue dippers all in one.
Scum still £500m in debt and inevitably miss out of Champions League without their most important player, sending them into a downward spiral that they can't get out of for 50 years or so in which City pass their trophy count.

Makes sense to me.
Strategic Masterpiece.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.