Rooney (MERGED)

Re: Rooney Wants Out...

Im sorry but if rooney has pissed off baconface then hes finished and will be going down the same route of beckham and stam.

And the ammo we wud have for those cnuts would be unreal if we signed him in january and then finished above them! not only would we have now overtaken them fergie would be in a coffin!

I would say that is a pretty preductive season to say the least!

m27 said:
I've had a few days to think about this and also chat to a few people in the loop and I've come the following conclusions:

1) He definitely wants out;
2) He isn't keen on a move abroad;
3) We HAVE to make this happen.

I know it would involve giving them alot of money, but it would be an amazing deal for us. We would get a great player and it would also signal the end for Ferguson and United. They have never had to sell their best player to us before, but if he doesn't want to move abroad, they can't risk him running his contract down and may just have to bite the bullet.

Oh my days, this could be side-splitting.

Jesus - if he says he doesn't want to move abroad, then they really are staring down the fucking barrel.

Bluemoon115 said:
Bigga said:
Are you guys really thinking this through??

The Scum will not sell to us as rivals. No way.

Real are having cash flow problems with player's wages exceeding sustainable debt management.

The Glazers know their club need players.

Shrek doesn't want to play under Whiskey, no more.

It's not rocket science in my mind.
Bigga, I'd agree with you if Rooney had an extra year on his contract.

But he has 18 months. In just over a year he's free to discuss a deal with any foreign club he wishes.

Now, without meaning to be offensive to foreign clubs, they do have a habbit of fucking others about. They would string the rags along, leading closer and closer to the period where he can talk to them for free. Not to mention, if he were to be sold, it would likely be on a continental staggered payment.

We can offer hard cash to be transferred to Sir Malcolm on the 1st Jan.

I'm not saying it WILL happen, but it's far more possible than it might first seem. Especially if he wants to stay in the NW (Without moving to Tranmere).

All reasonable. Except he is now shit!!!!!!!!!!

We saw Blackpool strikers today with more goals this season than that useless fat scouse twat. Why do you think they want to try and cash in on him. Or maybe his Saint wayne perfornances for Engerland have turned you on to his oh so MASSIVE talent??

god no.

BillyShears said:
This is getting scary...

Do we seriously have to start considering the prospect that there is an ounce of truth in this...and City will be bidding in January...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/17/wayne-rooney-manchester-united" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... ter-united</a>

Times are going to run something very similar as well tomorrow...sounds like they've both been briefed by someone in Rooney's camp...

his agent! Terry did the same kept quite let the press go Bananas City get raped in the press again........We should just come out and say we are not interested Big fucking full stop......

Re: Would you sign Rooney ?

I absolutely hate him, but yes. I still don't think Tevez has a long-term future here, he's a ticking time bomb unfortunately and Rooney is one of the few who, when fit, is guaranteed to be just as if not more prolific.

Balti said:
I really can't think of any player I'd want to see less in The Shirt

Imagine the crowd singing wooney, wooney (the fat over-rated useless coont). I think I'd throw up.

Just no.
^That. I hate the scouse cheating overrated mercenary scum **** with a fucking passion.

Unfortunately I can see it happening. Anyone who says they won't sell to us is deluded, they'll sell to the highest bidder. Same goes for him, he'll go where the money is.

*vomits*

I wouldn`t want to sign him purely for the fact we would paying part of their debt off....they got themselves into this mess,fuck em i say and lets watch the theatre of debt implode....there`s no smoke without fire though,imagine if he said he wanted to sign for us....priceless...

Re: Shrek Yes Or No

mcfcmatt said:
100% yes without a doubt.
Anybody that thinks he is 'shit' needs there heads testing.
He is far from shit, him and Tevez up front with Mario ready to step in, boom!

It's not a case of him being shit, it's the fact that it's Wayne fucking Rooney. The one who cheated on his pregnant wife and acts like billy big bollocks 24/7.

I hope he fucks off to Chelsea or abroad. Then United would be without any top players.

fbloke said:
The even scarier part of it is that City are, according to some, in pole position to sign him.

I have just checked and I have had 9 separate people PM me on this very issue.

One BMer specifically made it clear ahead of all the press that United are hawking him round to a select band of clubs.

It may be that Fergie's people are doing the talking?

Fergie is a scumbag but he's not Daft Rooney is shot passed it fucked up Tipping point do not want him do not want to give the scum one cent.....................Fuck em!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.