Rooney (MERGED)

BlueDean said:
I can't believe people are entertaining the idea of this vile rag **** joining our club. Horrible weasel bastard scouser. Would drag the reputation of our good club through the mud with his prossie shagging ways. Hope he ditches that ugly hanger on wife of his and fucks off to Madrid to play with his boyfriend and shag all the elderly prostitutes the pair of over hyped rag knobheads can find

Sooooooo ur not hot on the idea then?,,,lol,lol

Marvin said:
I like Rooney the footballer. I love his attitude to the game. He's unselfish on the pitch and is a real team player, and a genius.

Forget the business off the pitch. It's his affair, and we don't know the rights and wrongs, circumstances. Not interested in it

The only issue as to whether City should bid for him is his ability as a player. And there's genuine doubt over what's gone wrong. Is he just p'ssed off with utd? I think there's more to it than that as his drop in form goes back to the march ankle injury. He was flying at that time with no hints of any issues with utd's management

We once bid for another great flair player who was still at his peak - Rodney marsh and it all went wrong. It doesnn't make sense to bid for another goal scorer when we have Tevez and Balotelli hasn't kicked a ball yet in the League

Think I'll call it a day.

stony said:
BillyShears said:
I think someone else said it earlier in the thread too, but I imagine that simply by offloading the wages of RSC and Ade, it'd more than pay for Rooney's wages. His transfer fee would probably get close to paying for itself in marketing value alone if we go on to win major trophies in the next two or three years.

When we bid for Kaka, the bid was based on his marketing potential. Rooney's younger, and has a similar potential.

I see what your saying regarding his potential marketing but the question is who would want Ade and RSC. On current form Ade is dire and RSC is a perma croc. We'd have to let RSC go on a free and hope Ade takes a drop in wages to get rid of him.

All we need to do is get them off the wage bill, because they both came in before the FFP regs were brought in. Ade's been constantly linked with a move to Italy since even his Arsenal days, so I can see that one flying. Even though he's been shit for us, he's still a 20 million pound player no question - and I don't think City would care if the transfer fee was staggered as long as it got him off our wage bill.

I guess my gut just tells me that if there's even a whiff of him being interested in coming to us, I can see us doing everything in our power (which means throwing the proverbial kitchen sink at the rags) to bring him in...

waspish said:
unexpected item said:
Just seen this on a tweet...

d4f89f299c8ff4fec5435e92cdd508dc.jpg

rwIRc.jpg

Bwahahahaha

Re: Shrek Yes Or No

with rooney added we would without a doubt have the best team in the prem and with a few more added signings such as sneijder we would have the best squad in the world.

Also we would have ANOTHER english player which would greatly improve our chances at the euros.

*singingtheblues* said:
Marvin said:
I like Rooney the footballer. I love his attitude to the game. He's unselfish on the pitch and is a real team player, and a genius.

Forget the business off the pitch. It's his affair, and we don't know the rights and wrongs, circumstances. Not interested in it

The only issue as to whether City should bid for him is his ability as a player. And there's genuine doubt over what's gone wrong. Is he just p'ssed off with utd? I think there's more to it than that as his drop in form goes back to the march ankle injury. He was flying at that time with no hints of any issues with utd's management

We once bid for another great flair player who was still at his peak - Rodney marsh and it all went wrong. It doesnn't make sense to bid for another goal scorer when we have Tevez and Balotelli hasn't kicked a ball yet in the League

Think I'll call it a day.

HAHAHA quality

Someone get that Welcome to Manchester up on redcafe. There's already a will fergie sell rooney thread to put it in.

superblue91 said:
BlueDean said:
I can't believe people are entertaining the idea of this vile rag **** joining our club. Horrible weasel bastard scouser. Would drag the reputation of our good club through the mud with his prossie shagging ways. Hope he ditches that ugly hanger on wife of his and fucks off to Madrid to play with his boyfriend and shag all the elderly prostitutes the pair of over hyped rag knobheads can find

Sooooooo ur not hot on the idea then?,,,lol,lol

What gave you that idea?

Bluescholar said:
Bigga said:
And this is where I disagree.

It wasn't long ago that it was reported that Mancini and co were running the rule over player background with a view to buying them. RM has, apparently, talked of controlling lifestyles in order for players to reach their peak.

So, if City have ANY integrity in this, WHY would they want GS?? His behaviour goes against what the club are trying to achieve. He is not a Balo, he is married. he is not a Jonno, he is a father.

He is not better (and no worse) than Fernando Torres at this stage and Nando carries an integrity and honour about him without all the off field antics, who could also 'switch on' at the right team, carrying us to this 'dominance' you talk of. We could also do this whilst releasing the said players.
I know whom I'd much rather have.

What a load of shite!
Rooney is genius
Torres is a cripple made of balsa wood!

We have NO integrity either.

You should learn to read and think.

It may help your cause.

Rag.

why is everybody going rabid over a rumour? but when it's a negative rumour, we are easy to dismiss it

i don't want rooney here. he embodies them like no other player ever has (one that would move here anyway) he attracts the wrong kind of media. i hate his fucking adverts, i hate his england splash of paint st georges photo, i hate his wife's idiotic shows on itv 2

i don't want that fucking ringer at this club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.