Rooney (MERGED)

If the internet had been up and running in early 1973 it's not difficult to imagine we would have been having this sort of discussion about whether to sign Rodney Marsh. Well we did and it cost us the title. We get told so often we have no history, well we might as well not have any if we don't learn from it.

I'd be wary about destabilising a side that is just starting to gel and look solid.

Didsbury Dave said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Indeed we did Dave, and you were the ring leader - headless chicken wasn't it?

When he joined us I thought he didn't have much ability - I couldnt have been more wrong.

I'm not wrong about Rooney, though. Top class player.

You see i'm the opposite, i always rated Tevez, but dont think much of Rooney. I think he is overrated and its nothing to do with him playing for United.

blueinsa said:
andyblue87 said:
If he had a trainig ground bust up as well surely this would be all over the news, press must be packed around their training ground this morning

My money is on Fletcher, Baconface's gimp ;-)

Or Rooney made a comment about Neville's facial hair, with that and his beloved whiskey Nose being undermined he just snapped...........

blueinsa said:
1_barry_conlon said:
How can you put a link when it isn't common knowledge or surfaced in the media. And if you think the source is going to be named whilst all this is going on you must be barking.

There are other people on here who are privvy to this as well so whether you believe it or not is down to the individual but i won't be losing sleep over it if you don't.

Sorry if i came across as confrontational mate re your info, i wasn't and i didn't mean it too sound that way.

Very very interesting news and it appears that the shit has well and truely hit the fan!

It wasn't confrontational at all, don't worry about it. At this moment i can only tell you what i've already said and can't even say who the other party is re the handbags fight. Trust me when i can tell you i'll tell you but this isn't something that's just happened over the last few days, it's been ongoing for weeks.

1_barry_conlon said:
blueinsa said:
Sorry if i came across as confrontational mate re your info, i wasn't and i didn't mean it too sound that way.

Very very interesting news and it appears that the shit has well and truely hit the fan!

It wasn't confrontational at all, don't worry about it. At this moment i can only tell you what i've already said and can't even say who the other party is re the handbags fight. Trust me when i can tell you i'll tell you but this isn't something that's just happened over the last few days, it's been ongoing for weeks.

That will do for me mate.

Thanks for sharing.

Real will wait as long as possible to get him as cheap as possible.

Rooney has the 4th best record in club football in europe if you use the league he plays in as a weighting in the past 12 months, behind Drogba, Messi and Tevez...

but as I said earlier Tevez, Rooney, Torres and Balotelli.

just...wow.

Tricky_Trev said:
Chris in London said:
What I remember about Tevez playing for United in the derby is after he scored he went over to the United dugout and gestured as if to say 'am I not worth it'.

What I remember about Rooney in the last derby is that after rolling round on the floor like he'd been shot, he immediately jumped up as soon as the ref had blown his whistle. When all is said and done, the 11 guys who wear our shirt represent us on the pitch. I don't particularly want Rooney representing me.

I just cant see why we would want to pay 160 grans a week for someone who has scored once in 7 months and who can't play with Tevez (who has got 28 in 31 now), and who wouldn't even be able to play Europa league games as he would be cup-tied. Sure, things might look different in January, but if the transfer window opened tomorrow, I wouldn't be queueing up to sign Rooney.
Was that intentional ('s' is next to 'd')? Either way, i just pissed myself laughing. 160 grannies a week? Is he worth it?

It started out as an accident, as you say s is next to d. But I saw what I'd done and I thought it was funny too so i left it in.

Not too sure where he could play, id rather have Tevez but If he has hit Neville, I will welcome him with open arms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.