Rooney (MERGED)

65992_10150313703735145_860780144_15403853_4559192_n.jpg

I think if his form was anything like last season we'd be seeing a lot less opposition to him coming. He single handedly kept them in the title hunt last season and it's only a matter of time til he returns to that form. I think Mancini could handle him better than baconface and would have him knocking them in again in no time.

Stillsy said:
Too many people on here are focussing on helping united than improving City.Who gives a fuck how much money we give them? Fergie wont see a penny of it just like he didnt with the Ronaldo money.

If fat waz improves us then i will welcome him with open arms! Too many people with the small time mentality on here and wanting united to fail more than City to succeed!

au contraire. I actually think it is the people who want Rooney who are more concerned about United. Personally don´t think he will bring much to the table that cant be found with a hungrier, fitter more likeable import from abroad.

This is ridiculous.....Rooney is contracted to the rags for two more years, yeah if he was to go they wouldnt let him go on a free but really would we want him with Tevez & Ballotelli at the club??? I know I wouldnt.

can someone put his ugly face on the Tevez 'Welcome to Manchester' poster? I'd really like to wind some people up right now.

robbieh said:
Stillsy said:
Too many people on here are focussing on helping united than improving City.Who gives a fuck how much money we give them? Fergie wont see a penny of it just like he didnt with the Ronaldo money.

If fat waz improves us then i will welcome him with open arms! Too many people with the small time mentality on here and wanting united to fail more than City to succeed!

au contraire. I actually think it is the people who want Rooney who are more concerned about United. Personally don´t think he will bring much to the table that cant be found with a hungrier, fitter more likeable import from abroad.

In case you missed my post from earlier - let me reiterate. Whether or not you or anyone else on this board rates Rooney is neither here nor there - if Mancini, Marwood, and Cook want him, they'll go after him...

robbieh said:
Stillsy said:

But we already have a fitter,hungrier likeable import... Silva. :)

Uber Blue said:
pee dubya said:
Well, the way i see it is that we have groups of 3 games, they tend to go league-cup-league, midweek break or international break, league-cup-league. I think Mancini would love to be able to rest Tevez for one of those 3. If we had 3 strikers fit every week - Balo, Tevez + Rooney, they could all play 2 games a week, with potential for a sub appearance in the 3rd fixture.

I know what you mean and you're probably right. I'm just a bit concerned that we may end up having some unhappy players on our hands. I suppose it comes down to Bobby and how he sees it and i'm happy to support his decision on this matter.

I tell you what is strange though, having worries and concerns about whether we need to buy the Rag's star player from last year! Who'd of fucking thought it.

Yeah, i don't know, Ade at the moment is the only one i can see getting frustrated, and i think he's getting frustrated because Mancini doesn't really trust him that much. If we had 3 strikers Mancini trusted and thought he could rely on, i think he'd be able to keep them all happy.

Haha i know, personally i've never bought into the Wayne Rooney is an absolute World Superstar of football, i don't think he's that good, he's still an extremely good player though, England's best striker.

His form is a worry, i don't like him personally and i think the media scrum if we did sign him could make it backfire, around January, bar the run-in, i think is the 2nd most important part of the season with regards to who finishes where, if a Rooney saga had a negative impact on us around that time it could impact negatively on the whole season.

So i don't know if i want him or not, perhaps in the Summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.