Rooney (MERGED)

"Rooney has been considering leaving United since May"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/10/18/2170927/wayne-rooney-has-been-considering-leaving-manchester-united" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... ter-united</a>

southern muppet said:
Apparently the Metro are reporting that he's submitted a written transfer request? Might be old news already...

Clearly bollocks, he can't speak properly, let alone write.

Rooney epitomises "them" in every way.
But take the emotional aspect out,he's a fucking awesome footballer on his day.

Would he improve our team?
Absolutely.
Is he a "World star?"
Absolutely.
Would signing him be he yet another "statement of intent" to the rest of the footballing world?
Absolutely.
Would it be yet another crippling,embarrassing blow to ferguson and the rags in the way that losing Tevez to us was?
The absolute admission that they are being rendered totally powerless and systematically dismantled by us in the grand scheme of things?
Absolutely.

More to the point....Can we afford for it not to work out?
Absolutely.

So from a cold,hard perspective.

Yes.

Re: Re:

Chris in London said:
lee-mcfc said:
What it say? (i'm on my phone)

-- Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:00 pm --

What it say? (i'm on my phone)

"Later, wankers: Rooney has told Man U he's quitting, report says"

If he did say that, and if the reports are true that he has twatted ratface, despite a lot of bad history he is going up in my opinion.

I can confirm that it wasn't Neville he belted.

Re: Shrek Yes Or No

I'm not sure about Tevez and Rooney as a partnership and at this moment I rate Tevez more highly; also we haven't seen much of Mario in a City shirt. Mind you, name me a defence that would relish the prospect of a front three of Tevez, Shrek and Mario, who could all interchange positions. Is Rooney a better bet than Jo, RSC or Ade? I know where I'd place my money if I were a betting man. I like the idea of Dzeko and he is a different kind of player to Rooney but City should be aspiring to have four top class strikers in the squad and the only barrier to affording a set of strikers consisting of Dzeko, Tevez, Shrek and Mario arises from the UEFA rules. The Sheik could afford cough-up for Torres too and give Bobby five to perm two or three from in each starting eleven but trying to keep them all happy would be impossible.

The worry about both Tevez and Mario is they could get homesick; whereas that does not apply to Shrek.

Re: Re:

m27 said:
Chris in London said:
"Later, wankers: Rooney has told Man U he's quitting, report says"

If he did say that, and if the reports are true that he has twatted ratface, despite a lot of bad history he is going up in my opinion.

I can confirm that it wasn't Neville he belted.

Well unless he goes back and does twat him, I don't want him at City.

;-)

Re: Shrek Yes Or No

Yes please.As soon as the blue shirt goes on,all is well and the slate is clean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.