Rooney (MERGED)

The Fixer said:
Talksport havbe just said they are being told from various sources wayne rooney will join city in january.

Alright mate, hope you are well.

My mate got told a couple of months ago that he would join us by a source who has been spot on every time before. I laughed at the idea.

Since then, I've heard things that gave it more credibility and now I've been informed first-hand that he's "definitely" leaving.

Astonishing stuff really.

Bluemoon115 said:
The Fixer said:
Talksport havbe just said they are being told from various sources wayne rooney will join city in january.
If anything that makes me less certain about him joining :)

Haha yes i know what you mean mate :O) they also said he is being offered £500k per week lol can't see that unless city may package some kind of sponsorship deal in with wages??<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:53 pm --<br /><br />
m27 said:
The Fixer said:

Alright mate, hope you are well.

My mate got told a couple of months ago that he would join us by a source who has been spot on every time before. I laughed at the idea.

Since then, I've heard things that gave it more credibility and now I've been informed first-hand that he's "definitely" leaving.

Astonishing stuff really.

All better now mate thanks :O)
Lets hope he comes here pal, i'd have in a heart beat!

Just had a priceless moment.

Told the brother-in-law(armchair rag) and his Rooney loving son that he is on his way to City.......imagine the smile on my face when his lad immediately says, "Thats it Dad, im sorry but im going to start supporting City from now on"

The brother-in-law is devastated :-)

PMSL you got to give it to talksport, for years on end they have made up fairy tales and they STILL manage to catch some beautiful carp day in, day out. Fixer on here is a fine example. I mean why post it if you don't think there is any truth in it ?

They must be laughing their bollocks off at Talksport.

500k a week ? lol
I hope that we're not fvcking stupid enough to pay that

Arry is Bent said:
PMSL you got to give it to talksport, for years on end they have made up fairy tales and they STILL manage to catch some beautiful carp day in, day out. Fixer on here is a fine example. I mean why post it if you don't think there is any truth in it ?

You might have a point if it was JUST Talksport making these comments but it isn't.....

Oh well, nice try

Arry is Bent said:

Chaz how are you? long time no speak!!

Talksport may talk some shite however i think they are onto something here....whether it comes to fruition is anybodys guess but posted it for people who may be interested and to make their own conclusions.

Btw hows Fabian Delph :O)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.