Rooney (MERGED)

Re: Re:

m27 said:
Chris in London said:
Well unless he goes back and does twat him, I don't want him at City.

;-)

He twatted a United player (allegedly). He'll do for me.

I suppose it's quite possible that he's twatted himself by mistake.

Does remind me a bit of the Barton thing, though - remember how many times he played for City after starting on Dabo?

Didsbury Dave said:
robbieh said:
au contraire. I actually think it is the people who want Rooney who are more concerned about United. Personally don´t think he will bring much to the table that cant be found with a hungrier, fitter more likeable import from abroad.

I'm not bothered about Man United and don't really care if we pay off a chunk of their debt, or fund their summer signings.

I'm not even bothered about the commerical positives to the deal, although I'm sure City are.

I want Rooney because of what a good player he is.

THIS!! we are not looking at this as "doin it to piss of teh ragz" we are looking at it as a top class striker up for sale and in getting him also weakening a team we are nearly if not now competing with united and many other teams have plucked the best players from the teams around them for years fergie is ruthless at stealing the best talent first our turn Rooney would complete our team even as a lone striker or attacking right next to carlos and with balla and gudetti behind him ;) cmon cooky get on it!!

Hold on Rooney smacked a united palyer? What's this all about and where has this come from?

Robbo. said:
Mate of mine "yeaman,u can ave rooney he's playin shite"

Me: "Didnt you say that about Tevez?...how many goals now?"

Mate of mine "look just fuck off you muslims"

LMFAO!!!
hahaha

Robbo. said:

LMFAO!!!
Haha Love it

Robbo. said:

LMFAO!!!

I keep hearing that argument from Rags but the insult in new on me. It is interesting to note that the press are loathed to call the likes of the Glazers and H&G the crooked American gangsters that they are. So, yeah, fuck off you crooked yanks.

BillyShears said:
robbieh said:
au contraire. I actually think it is the people who want Rooney who are more concerned about United. Personally don´t think he will bring much to the table that cant be found with a hungrier, fitter more likeable import from abroad.

In case you missed my post from earlier - let me reiterate. Whether or not you or anyone else on this board rates Rooney is neither here nor there - if Mancini, Marwood, and Cook want him, they'll go after him...

Firstly I am allowed to express an opinion on whether I rate him or not , just as you can praise his abilities, regardless of what M, M & C are going to do. And I take it that you think they have decided they do want him.

Ferguson silent on Rooney future talk

Wayne Rooney's future at Manchester United was not on the agenda as Sir Alex Ferguson addressed the media on Monday.

Ferguson is preparing his side for a Champions League clash with Bursaspor on Wednesday, but the build-up is being overshadowed by the saga surrounding Rooney.

Reports have claimed the striker is refusing to entertain the prospect of signing a new deal, amid talk of a rift having developed between player and manager.

United released a statement on Sunday denying they were looking to sell Rooney in January, but there has been no comment from the manager on talk of a rift having developed between the pair.

The press waited with anticipation for Ferguson's press conference, but the topic was not on the agenda and the Guardian, who had a man at Old Trafford, are reporting that journalists were told questions about the striker would not be entertained.

"The top table - Ferguson, David Gill, Ryan Giggs and two members of Unicef - all took it in turns to speak," the Guardian claim. "At the end, Steve Bower said that journalists would be allowed to ask four questions - but again it was stressed that we couldn't ask about Rooney."

Ferguson has another press conference scheduled for Tuesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.