Rooney (MERGED)

1_barry_conlon said:
allan harper said:
Lol you, i mean he was right !

by that man a drink !

I do apologise though for using the word ' bitters' but i had to make it sound realistic. I ranted against Gill as well but they cut me off before i mentioned the 7mill pissed up the wall for the tramp.

It was just another piece of comedy for one of my best days off work ever!

1_barry_conlon said:
allan harper said:
And what did she say ?

I said, whoops, sorry, he said it's time for Baconface to depart as it appears his 'not in my lifetime' comment will haunt him by the end of the season.

That was you? Brilliant

Think about this for a moment. Who else would want Rooney? Most have strikers already that are in better form than Rooney. He leaves on a Bosman in 18 months.

Don't think Yoonited will get a high price for him.

m27 said:
1_barry_conlon said:
I do apologise though for using the word ' bitters' but i had to make it sound realistic. I ranted against Gill as well but they cut me off before i mentioned the 7mill pissed up the wall for the tramp.

It was just another piece of comedy for one of my best days off work ever!

I thought today was gonna be a big downer after the weekend of mayhem in blackpool but actually its turned out to be rather entertaining !

NewbBlue said:
Think about this for a moment. Who else would want Rooney? Most have strikers already that are in better form than Rooney. He leaves on a Bosman in 18 months.

Don't think Yoonited will get a high price for him.

yeah who would want the fat waster...............

SWP's back said:
1_barry_conlon said:
I said, whoops, sorry, he said it's time for Baconface to depart as it appears his 'not in my lifetime' comment will haunt him by the end of the season.

That was you? Brilliant

You're most welcome. You can thank m27 for egging me on as well when the idea popped into my napper.

More importantly, if we do sign him and Fifa 12 put him on the cover, they better add Coms to the game

Well Real have moved quickly enough , the options are becoming limited for him
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/10/18/2171761/real-madrid-director-general-jorge-valdano-claims-there-is" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... s-there-is</a>

Barcelona have there own system and I don't think he would move abroad so it is now actually realistic that he may come here or to Chelsea .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.