Rooney (MERGED)

southern muppet said:
BlueDean said:
Someone needs to pm me and let me know who fat scousers suppose to have lamped and where the info s from cos I can't find anything. Imagine Rooney the coward would prob have picked on o Shea or some youth player rather than someone his own size

apparently it was one-sided so I'm guessing that implies it was one of their smaller players, who fits the bill?

and we know it wasn't Neville

if anyone has the info on who the player was and what happend PM me please

pleeeeaaase :)

Some rags are so deluded! just on talkshite a rag just said if Rooney goes with the money he'd go for Gerrard and Torres! [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ2Oi3EQkr4[/youtube]

1_barry_conlon said:
allan harper said:
And what did she say ?

I said, whoops, sorry, he said it's time for Baconface to depart as it appears his 'not in my lifetime' comment will haunt him by the end of the season.

Lol you, i mean he was right !

by that man a drink !

allan harper said:
1_barry_conlon said:
I said, whoops, sorry, he said it's time for Baconface to depart as it appears his 'not in my lifetime' comment will haunt him by the end of the season.

Lol you, i mean he was right !

by that man a drink !

I do apologise though for using the word ' bitters' but i had to make it sound realistic. I ranted against Gill as well but they cut me off before i mentioned the 7mill pissed up the wall for the tramp.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I posted this yesterday on another thread.

Scums next three League Games are;

Stoke A
Spurs H
City A

0 pts out of 9 and darling Wayne has to put up with Moyes as his Manager once again.

No ones pointed this out yet but here are the games the scum have played so far with the oppositions current placings in the prem...

Toons..14th
Fulham..12th
West ham..20th
Everton..11th
Dippers..19th
Bolton..7th
Sunderland..15th
West Brom..6th

Played 8.
Top half of table = 2
Bottom Half = 6

Arf !! Tick Tock..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.