Rooney (MERGED)

Rammyblues said:
I haven't read 72 pages on this but for me it seems

Advantages

1) World class player/ your having a laugh good player at best
2) Only 24/ He's 32 footballing age
3) Scoring record almost second to none/ wrong only last year he scored that many tap in merchant fact.
4) English/ Correct
5) If added to our English current internationals we would have percentagewise biggest contingent and if they ever all played together would be a record./ Correct
6) Following on from 5) above if he were to join us would strenghen Englands chances in next competition because of number of players coming from same squad, training together every day etc./maybe
7) Might not cost us as much as you think given into last year of contract./ don't care
8) Shows clubs intent to have best players in the world and would be great for winding up rags. just want him to winde up the rags is the wrong reason......

Disadvantages

1) Not sure whether form is a blip or not
2) Already alluded to but has been playing prem football at top level now for seven to eight years so although only 24 if that had been a twenty one year old starting career would mean we have a 28 29 year old in a 24 year old body, burned out.
3) Attitude stinks off the pitch could have disruptive influence in dressing room of committed internationals.
4) Why should we pay off any money towards rags debt.
5) He would be moving for the money otherwise he could re join his old club whom he supported as a boy although he joined rags to win things (right!!!!!)
6) Too much engrained as a rag don't want him anywhere near our club.
7) Might be a bit too far with Berts policy of go get a woman instead of booze.

On balance IMO stay well clear. /Well Said Correct\ I see RM have said they won't be going for him.

Not worth the hassle and for me its an negotiate tactic for wage demands DONT FALL FOR IT!

Someone needs to pm me and let me know who fat scousers suppose to have lamped and where the info s from cos I can't find anything. Imagine Rooney the coward would prob have picked on o Shea or some youth player rather than someone his own size

BlueDean said:
Someone needs to pm me and let me know who fat scousers suppose to have lamped and where the info s from cos I can't find anything. Imagine Rooney the coward would prob have picked on o Shea or some youth player rather than someone his own size

apparently it was one-sided so I'm guessing that implies it was one of their smaller players, who fits the bill?

and we know it wasn't Neville

I've got to page 38 so far but wanted to make a few observations, sorry if they have already been made.

With Hart, Barry, SWP, Lescott, Adam Johnson and Milner in the England squad, Rooney must have been getting an earful about how life is like at Man City.

So i think with other points have been made such as family factors, i reckon we are definitely an option for him. Whether it would work, god only knows. No chance at the expense of Tevez.

I posted this yesterday on another thread.

Scums next three League Games are;

Stoke A
Spurs H
City A

0 pts out of 9 and darling Wayne has to put up with Moyes as his Manager once again.

BlueDean said:

O Shea would knock the bollox out of him

ifiwasarichfan said:

Stoke A
Spurs H
City A

0 pts out of 9 and darling Wayne has to put up with Moyes as his Manager once again.

Funny you should mention Moyes. There is always the possibility that it is now becoming common knowledge in-house that this is Ferguson's last season and Moyes is the preferred replacement.

Rooney might have been looking for his escape route for a while because he sure as Hell won't want to play under him again.

m27 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Stoke A
Spurs H
City A

Funny you should mention Moyes. There is always the possibility that it is now becoming common knowledge in-house that this is Ferguson's last season and Moyes is the preferred replacement.

Rooney might have been looking for his escape route for a while because he sure as Hell won't want to play under him again.

Didnt they kiss and make up eventually?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.