Rooney (MERGED)

lol at MUEN (not sure if mentioned before...)

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...ty_ready_for_outrageous_move_for_wayne_rooney

The feeling at Eastlands is that Rooney’s availability is too big an opportunity to pass up, even though the club was set on scaling down its transfer outlay after a staggering £325m spree over the last two years.

And chief executive Garry Cook just yesterday morning underlined the club's continuing ambition with an unscripted reply to a business breakfast question.

When asked if he would sign Rooney or Liverpool's Fernando Torres, he joked: “Both of them! During in the summer we were linked with 72 players, but there is a much deeper strategy behind who we would acquire."

said meeting already mentioned on the vegas thread....

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=164784&start=3400" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=164784&start=3400</a>

To be honest, i don't think Mancini knows what will happen. It'll be down to Cook and Marwood. He can't admit any contact with Rooney as that would admit tapping up.

He then said we could look at good players in the summer and then pointed out that we are improving month by month and the owners have big ambtions.

He had a perfect chance to just say 'No we already have good players who play in his position', and he didn't take it.

It will be interesting to see what Rooney says later. He'll probably tell everyone to Calm Down.

ono said:
To be honest, i don't think Mancini knows what will happen. It'll be down to Cook and Marwood. He can't admit any contact with Rooney as that would admit tapping up.

He then said we could look at good players in the summer and then pointed out that we are improving month by month and the owners have big ambtions.

He had a perfect chance to just say 'No we already have good players who play in his position', and he didn't take it.

It will be interesting to see what Rooney says later. He'll probably tell everyone to Calm Down.

What do you mean,what Rooney says later?
just watching ssn now,looking and listerning to bobby,he has got no intention in signing Rooney!
Rooney will leave in January,surely,i mean he aint gonna stay there and get shit every week is he?
Plus,UTD aint gonna get fuck all if they wait to sell him in the summer are they!?
I want City to sign him and thought we was after reading and watching,but after Bobby earlyer,im not so sure now.

Grrrrrrrr....i dont know wtf will happen!

chase of spades said:
ono said:

just watching ssn now,looking and listerning to bobby,he has got no intention in signing Rooney!
Rooney will leave in January,surely,i mean he aint gonna stay there and get shit every week is he?
Plus,UTD aint gonna get fuck all if they wait to sell him in the summer are they!?
I want City to sign him and thought we was after reading and watching,but after Bobby earlyer,im not so sure now.

Rooney is releasing a statement later.

Mourinho, Ancelotti and Mancini have all said they think he is a very good player but he'll stay at United. So if Mancini's comments rule us out, surely Mourinho's and Ancelotti's rule Real and Chelsea out? So, where's he going to go? Barca can't really afford him. They had to take a loan out to pay the players in the summer. They're not going to add 150-200k p/w to the wage bill. Not when they have eyes for Fabregas is the summer.

So that leaves erm....us, Chelsea and Real. No team is going to admit to speaking to him without United's position. Rooney isn't going to release a statement about wanting to leave without having something else lined up. So that means, that one of Ancelotti, Mancini and Mourinho are lying.

ono said:
chase of spades said:

Rooney is releasing a statement later.

Mourinho, Ancelotti and Mancini have all said they think he is a very good player but he'll stay at United. So if Mancini's comments rule us out, surely Mourinho's and Ancelotti's rule Real and Chelsea out? So, where's he going to go? Barca can't really afford him. They had to take a loan out to pay the players in the summer. They're not going to add 150-200k p/w to the wage bill. Not when they have eyes for Fabregas is the summer.

So that leaves erm....us, Chelsea and Real. No team is going to admit to speaking to him without United's position. Rooney isn't going to release a statement about wanting to leave without having something else lined up. So that means, that one of Ancelotti, Mancini and Mourinho are lying.
Cheers mate,
ok now im excited again,ha ha,so do you think he is moving in january then,as i do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.