Rooney (MERGED)

Sounds to me tonight like rooneys agent in talks, so could be a u turn Reading into the united statement.

Kladze said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
All will become clear very soon. The shock the world was promised!
How soon, Tolmie? This week, next week, next month, next year?
he hasn't really been vague about this topic. I know he's said it more than once but here's a no-fluff post by him.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=193926&p=3719733#p3719733" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=193926&p=3719733#p3719733</a>
another <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=193630&p=3717239#p3717239" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=193630&p=3717239#p3717239</a>

^^^^ fucking hell never saw tolm post like that before guess this time we will see just how much he really does know :) also if he does become a blue id back him all the way rooney tevez bolo ade as out strikers = the league and more ;)

McNair9 said:
Is it true there was a load of United fans outside his house giving him abuse?

Someone said the same thing before.

Wicked Fergie pulled the strings when it was clear Rooney made up his mind, and the fans and players turn on Rooney. They will not forgive him now, he has sinned against (re)United gods, cause he wanted away...lol

I guess if he comes to City they will hunt him down with pitchforks and torches :)

We must buy Rooney. It would be worse than Zidane leaving Juventus.

The one thing that I've been shocked by so far is the absence of any overt recognition on here of what Rooney going to City would mean. I wrote a post about it on one of the threads that got deleted, but in summary: it'll be fucking horrendous, from every possible angle. One thing's for sure, I wouldn't bother going to another Derby

There's also been a weird lack of shock at the merest possibility of this happening, as far as I can tell it would be without precedent, except perhaps Figo, Di Stefano and the rest of Barca's traitors (not a local rivalry though) or perhaps Mo Johnston. For a major uropean club to sell their best player to their inferior local rivals purely because he wants more money would be astonishing...I struggle to think of a comparison

That scouse **** could do considerable damage to this city, Im amazed people aren't more aware of this.
Well for me I am just trying not to think about that possibility as it is too horrendous for my mind to digest!

I guess the only comparable in England was when Sol Campbell went from Spurs to Arsenal but this would obviously be a whole other level

I hope to fuck that Jose comes in and takes him to Madrid
I was thinking about this earlier and the only thing I could come up with was a life-size, solid-gold statue in Piccadilly of Rooney wearing a City shirt giving it to Fergie up the arse.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/merged-rooney-leaving-thread-all-related-posts-here-please-311614/index136.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/merged-rooney ... ex136.html</a>

This is starting to get like the good old days

keahqo.jpg

richards30 said:
allan harper said:
Some of the morning papers think he will have a change of heart.
really?????? think its defo gone too far now for that!!!

thought that myself, after eveything thats been said, the banners @ the swamp on wed night and now the '30' or so really scary autograph hunters outside his house last night, not a chance he'll be doing a u turn!

bojinov29 said:
richards30 said:
really?????? think its defo gone too far now for that!!!

thought that myself, after eveything thats been said, the banners @ the swamp on wed night and now the '30' or so really scary autograph hunters outside his house last night, not a chance he'll be doing a u turn!
correct!!! well would any of us change our minds after that?? shows how gutted they really are!!!!! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.