Rooney out and Lewandowski to United rumour

Re: Rooney out and Lowandowski to United rumour

What is it with this "ooooooh i don't want him at city he's not a nice man" bollocks ?

LoveCity said:
Lewandowski is good but a significant downgrade on Rooney, Rooney is unique to United and in form their best player. If there's any truth to this can only think Ferguson doesn't like Rooney or they are seeing signs of a premature decline which could be possible because of his lifestyle.
I don't think so lewandowski is a pure striker ..Rooney is a striker who's not really a striker and an attacking midfielder whose not really a midfielder..give me the player who is great at something..and if you seen him play at dortmund more than just a couple times you would see it..there's a reason why guardiola wants him at bayern and guardiola can get almost anyone he wants

eddiemarin09 said:
LoveCity said:
Lewandowski is good but a significant downgrade on Rooney, Rooney is unique to United and in form their best player. If there's any truth to this can only think Ferguson doesn't like Rooney or they are seeing signs of a premature decline which could be possible because of his lifestyle.
I don't think so lewandowski is a pure striker ..Rooney is a striker who's not really a striker and an attacking midfielder whose not really a midfielder..give me the player who is great at something..and if you seen him play at dortmund more than just a couple times you would see it..there's a reason why guardiola wants him at bayern and guardiola can get almost anyone he wants

It is still open if Guardiola wants him. At the times the Lewandowski rumours were big they have not even discussed any transfers. If Lewandowski will go to Bayern he will do that in 2014 and not this year as Bayern will not make any moves to get him out of his contract.

Word on the rags forum is he may have failed a drugs test!

Might be a late April fools but if true then this is brilliant news.

Maldeika said:
eddiemarin09 said:
LoveCity said:

It is still open if Guardiola wants him. At the times the Lewandowski rumours were big they have not even discussed any transfers. If Lewandowski will go to Bayern he will do that in 2014 and not this year as Bayern will not make any moves to get him out of his contract.
Regardless..to be on the barren radar means you are class..and I think I'm right saying Rooney is a jack of many trades but a master of none..there's no questions to whhat lewandowski is..he is a striker and that's more than Rooney can say..people might not like this but I think Rooney is overrated because he's a Brit<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:31 pm --<br /><br />
NipHolmes said:

Browsing through rag forums are you..how blue of you

bluemonkey71 said:
On the piss Friday night?

Unlikely as the Rags had an early kick off Saturday so would have been up in the NE on Friday. Could have nipped out in Sunderland with O'Shea and his crowd.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/200392.html?CMP=OTC-RSS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/st ... MP=OTC-RSS</a>

Rooney's future at Old Trafford is far from clear, despite manager Sir Alex Ferguson insisting the forward would not be sold in the summer.

eddiemarin09 said:
Maldeika said:
eddiemarin09 said:

Regardless..to be on the barren radar means you are class..and I think I'm right saying Rooney is a jack of many trades but a master of none..there's no questions to whhat lewandowski is..he is a striker and that's more than Rooney can say..people might not like this but I think Rooney is overrated because he's a Brit

-- Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:31 pm --

NipHolmes said:

Blue and a happy blue, nothing better than reading the meltdowns following a FA exit.

Reason enough?<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:09 am --<br /><br />
derekthedog said:
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/200392.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

Rooney's future at Old Trafford is far from clear, despite manager Sir Alex Ferguson insisting the forward would not be sold in the summer.

''We wont sell Madrid a virus.''

Ronaldo leaves for £80 million, the same is happening again imo. United have replaced Rooney and Kagawa can replace Rooney when he occupies a deeper role. They will sell Anderson and maybe Nani and they'll try to sign a striker and Di Maria (if Nani is sold) and a CB all from proceeds. I can see it all now.

NipHolmes said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Maldeika said:
Regardless..to be on the barren radar means you are class..and I think I'm right saying Rooney is a jack of many trades but a master of none..there's no questions to whhat lewandowski is..he is a striker and that's more than Rooney can say..people might not like this but I think Rooney is overrated because he's a Brit

-- Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:31 pm --

NipHolmes said:

Blue and a happy blue, nothing better than reading the meltdowns following a FA exit.

Reason enough?

-- Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:09 am --

derekthedog said:
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/200392.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

''We wont sell Madrid a virus.''

Ronaldo leaves for £80 million, the same is happening again imo. United have replaced Rooney and Kagawa can replace Rooney when he occupies a deeper role. They will sell Anderson and maybe Nani and they'll try to sign a striker and Di Maria (if Nani is sold) and a CB all from proceeds. I can see it all now.

If United sold Rooney, Nani & Anderson and replaced them with Ronaldo and/or di Maria and a CB then, in all honesty, that's a monumental upgrade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.