Rooney out and Lewandowski to United rumour

Re: Rooney out and Lowandowski to United rumour

sjk2008 said:
NipHolmes said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Regardless..to be on the barren radar means you are class..and I think I'm right saying Rooney is a jack of many trades but a master of none..there's no questions to whhat lewandowski is..he is a striker and that's more than Rooney can say..people might not like this but I think Rooney is overrated because he's a Brit

-- Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:31 pm --

Browsing through rag forums are you..how blue of you

Blue and a happy blue, nothing better than reading the meltdowns following a FA exit.

Reason enough?

-- Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:09 am --

derekthedog said:
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/200392.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

Rooney's future at Old Trafford is far from clear, despite manager Sir Alex Ferguson insisting the forward would not be sold in the summer.

''We wont sell Madrid a virus.''

Ronaldo leaves for £80 million, the same is happening again imo. United have replaced Rooney and Kagawa can replace Rooney when he occupies a deeper role. They will sell Anderson and maybe Nani and they'll try to sign a striker and Di Maria (if Nani is sold) and a CB all from proceeds. I can see it all now.

If United sold Rooney, Nani & Anderson and replaced them with Ronaldo and/or di Maria and a CB then, in all honesty, that's a monumental upgrade.

It's their plan.

They've made Ronaldo an offer behind the scenes and Madrid are at a pivotal time when they either extend or sell, if they extend they will pay through the nose due to new tax laws, if they sell they basically concede to Barca.

I think Ronaldo will stay put or will go to PSG maybe. I think Bale will replace him and I think Di Maria will only be sold if he pushes for it. Real won't sell both, it's one or the other and they have Kaka to sell as well as needing a striker.

United will set teh record straight this summer with signings, they need to balance out because other than us they have Chelsea to battle next season and they also want to do better in Europe no doubt. They are bolstering across the board.

I think City will have the biggest summer though. I hope we get our targets because if we don't I fear that second and third are likely league positions for us.

NipHolmes said:
sjk2008 said:
NipHolmes said:
Blue and a happy blue, nothing better than reading the meltdowns following a FA exit.

Reason enough?

-- Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:09 am --

''We wont sell Madrid a virus.''

Ronaldo leaves for £80 million, the same is happening again imo. United have replaced Rooney and Kagawa can replace Rooney when he occupies a deeper role. They will sell Anderson and maybe Nani and they'll try to sign a striker and Di Maria (if Nani is sold) and a CB all from proceeds. I can see it all now.

If United sold Rooney, Nani & Anderson and replaced them with Ronaldo and/or di Maria and a CB then, in all honesty, that's a monumental upgrade.

It's their plan.

They've made Ronaldo an offer behind the scenes and Madrid are at a pivotal time when they either extend or sell, if they extend they will pay through the nose due to new tax laws, if they sell they basically concede to Barca.

I think Ronaldo will stay put or will go to PSG maybe. I think Bale will replace him and I think Di Maria will only be sold if he pushes for it. Real won't sell both, it's one or the other and they have Kaka to sell as well as needing a striker.

United will set teh record straight this summer with signings, they need to balance out because other than us they have Chelsea to battle next season and they also want to do better in Europe no doubt. They are bolstering across the board.

I think City will have the biggest summer though. I hope we get our targets because if we don't I fear that second and third are likely league positions for us.

I'm not sure about Ronaldo to PSG. He doesn't seem like your every-day money grabber to me. At the same time, the point he's made to Madrid a number of times, in terms of wanting a salary which justifies his status as one of the two best players on the planet, is understandable.

6 months ago, I'd have said no chance. But now, I'm not totally ruling out a return to United for him. There's no way United would buy both him AND di Maria but either one would be good business whilst getting Nani off their roster.
Plus, Nani will still probably fetch a good £20m in from some Russian club due to his age and the fact that he isn't "shit".

With Mourinho off, I can see a bit of an overhaul in the summer.

The likes of Kaka, Carvalho and Albiol will be gone, I'm sure. Ronaldo & Benzema possibilities. Another interesting one is Xabi Alonso. Rumours going round that he could potentially go back to Liverpool as long as they give Madrid first option on Suarez should they decide to sell him (which, if they dont qualify for the CL the following season, they'll surely have to).

I agree with the possibility of Bale to Madrid. However, Levy will want at least £45m I'm sure. Considering they wanted £40m for Modric and with Bale still very young, it's understandable given today's market.

Are you 100% convinced you will keep Silva and/or Aguero should Madrid make a move for either?

sjk2008 said:
1)I'm not sure about Ronaldo to PSG. He doesn't seem like your every-day money grabber to me. At the same time, the point he's made to Madrid a number of times, in terms of wanting a salary which justifies his status as one of the two best players on the planet, is understandable.

2)6 months ago, I'd have said no chance. But now, I'm not totally ruling out a return to United for him. There's no way United would buy both him AND di Maria but either one would be good business whilst getting Nani off their roster.
Plus, Nani will still probably fetch a good £20m in from some Russian club due to his age and the fact that he isn't "shit".

3)With Mourinho off, I can see a bit of an overhaul in the summer.

The likes of Kaka, Carvalho and Albiol will be gone, I'm sure. Ronaldo & Benzema possibilities. Another interesting one is Xabi Alonso. Rumours going round that he could potentially go back to Liverpool as long as they give Madrid first option on Suarez should they decide to sell him (which, if they dont qualify for the CL the following season, they'll surely have to).

4)I agree with the possibility of Bale to Madrid. However, Levy will want at least £45m I'm sure. Considering they wanted £40m for Modric and with Bale still very young, it's understandable given today's market.

5)Are you 100% convinced you will keep Silva and/or Aguero should Madrid make a move for either?

I've numbered to make it easier for me to reply.

1+2) Ronaldo isn't a money grabber per se because money will go to him anyway, he doesn't need to fight for money because it's already there, he is the money. He simply wants a proper cut from image rights and wants parity with Messi imo which is made up of snippets I've heard. I think he wants a lasting legacy and PSG can still offer something, he can finish on ridiculous money and be part of that project.

I think staying at Madrid is likely, then the rags and then PSG. The thing is Real will want BIG money because we, chelsea and psg will all gazump United and there's no chnac of them getting him on the cheap.

I think Real will keep and I actually reckon Di Maria will go with Bale replacing. Ronaldo one side and Bale the other, it's mindblowing to say the least. I think Higuain will go the other way in such an equation. By rights Madrid could stay as they are and strengthen just striker (Cavani/Suarez) and bolster midfield (Gundogan).

Nani to Spurs wouldn't shock me. Maybe a bit part dealfor Bale if they don't go for Ronaldo? Nani to Zenit is a mooted move as you say.

3) Kaka to PSG or most likely A.C Milan. I wouldn't rule out going back to Brazil to get ready for Rio WC. Albiol to United mooted and Carvalho MLS imo. Alonso yes I agree he will go, I'd actually suggest City enquire becuase imo he could do a job here for 3-4 seasons.

4) I want City to go for Bale. I reckon they will want £50mill!

5) I reckon Aguero will go end of next season in the wake of Rio. I think Silva maybe will go but I wouldn't rule out us keeping him. Aguero strikes me as a Ronaldo, Hazard and Yaya type player. A player that has a plan in life and goes with it. Options change all the time but I see us as 'England ticked off, won FA Cup (hopefully this season) and a league' before going back to Spain to see out his peak. I'd love him to stay but that's just the way I'm thinking. His break up hasn't helped matters :(

NipHolmes said:
sjk2008 said:
1)I'm not sure about Ronaldo to PSG. He doesn't seem like your every-day money grabber to me. At the same time, the point he's made to Madrid a number of times, in terms of wanting a salary which justifies his status as one of the two best players on the planet, is understandable.

2)6 months ago, I'd have said no chance. But now, I'm not totally ruling out a return to United for him. There's no way United would buy both him AND di Maria but either one would be good business whilst getting Nani off their roster.

3)With Mourinho off, I can see a bit of an overhaul in the summer.

4)I agree with the possibility of Bale to Madrid. However, Levy will want at least £45m I'm sure. Considering they wanted £40m for Modric and with Bale still very young, it's understandable given today's market.

5)Are you 100% convinced you will keep Silva and/or Aguero should Madrid make a move for either?

I've numbered to make it easier for me to reply.

1+2) Ronaldo isn't a money grabber per se because money will go to him anyway, he doesn't need to fight for money because it's already there, he is the money. He simply wants a proper cut from image rights and wants parity with Messi imo which is made up of snippets I've heard. I think he wants a lasting legacy and PSG can still offer something, he can finish on ridiculous money and be part of that project.

I think staying at Madrid is likely, then the rags and then PSG. The thing is Real will want BIG money because we, chelsea and psg will all gazump United and there's no chnac of them getting him on the cheap.

I think Real will keep and I actually reckon Di Maria will go with Bale replacing. Ronaldo one side and Bale the other, it's mindblowing to say the least. I think Higuain will go the other way in such an equation. By rights Madrid could stay as they are and strengthen just striker (Cavani/Suarez) and bolster midfield (Gundogan).

Nani to Spurs wouldn't shock me. Maybe a bit part dealfor Bale if they don't go for Ronaldo? Nani to Zenit is a mooted move as you say.

3) Kaka to PSG or most likely A.C Milan. I wouldn't rule out going back to Brazil to get ready for Rio WC. Albiol to United mooted and Carvalho MLS imo. Alonso yes I agree he will go, I'd actually suggest City enquire becuase imo he could do a job here for 3-4 seasons.

4) I want City to go for Bale. I reckon they will want £50mill!

5) I reckon Aguero will go end of next season in the wake of Rio. I think Silva maybe will go but I wouldn't rule out us keeping him. Aguero strikes me as a Ronaldo, Hazard and Yaya type player. A player that has a plan in life and goes with it. Options change all the time but I see us as 'England ticked off, won FA Cup (hopefully this season) and a league' before going back to Spain to see out his peak. I'd love him to stay but that's just the way I'm thinking. His break up hasn't helped matters :(

I'd expect Madrid to want £60m max for Ronaldo. Despite him still being a devastating player, the fact is he only has a year left on his contract. As for your comment on the likes of PSG, City & Chelsea gazumping United's potential offer, in some way, I can't see that as majorly relevant. I don't believe Ronaldo would go to Chelsea or City, mainly out of respect for United/Ferguson (as cringeworthy as it sounds, it's what I believe). PSG could certainly offer bucketloads but if United really wanted him, and Madrid were willing to sell, then I think a fee would be reached between the two regardless.

Shirt sales etc would pay any fee back in no time. They only have to sell 1.2 mil shirts at £50 a pop with Ronaldo on the back to make that transfer fee back and, at the end of the day, with their fanbase across the World, that would be a breeze (they have 659mil fans remember ;-) )

Following on from the above, it's why I can't see Bale at United. He'd cost them £50m. They may aswell pay a little more and get Ronaldo. They'd also make a lot more from him as well.

I'd be surprised to see di Maria at United.

How about Di Maria + money for Bale? That'd be an interesting one.

Ronaldo has 2 years left mate.

If Madrid sell him they not only lose the second best player in the world but also a major revenue maker via shirts. It's suicide to be fair.

Di Maria will go to highest bidder and I'm sure City would sniff around. Wouldn't shock me to see him and £15mill or so for Bale. 2 birds and 1 stone.

The reason I can see them going for Bale is age mate. He'd be a focal point for many years to come.

What I meant about gazump is that City and Chelsea will do their best to either get player or make it as expensive as possible for United to get him, fee and wage wise. The more I think about it I actually think Real will keep, just doesn't make sense to sell because they will drop in level straight away and Barca still have Messi and Real would directly strengthen a rival. The tie they just won in the CL they may lose next time!

I'm so confused. Why is Di Maria leaving now?

Think all of Ronaldo, Rooney, Lewandowski, Falcao, Cavani, Bale and Suárez will move clubs within the next two years. Possibly Kun too. God knows where for any of them. Probably United for Ronaldo...and then you're throwing the likes of Neymar into the mix too...

why are United getting linked to the Bale's, Ronaldo's and Di Maria's of this world. They should be our A-list targets and we should do everything to ensure we get them and they get lumbered with the equivalent of the Javi Garcia's of this world.

NipHolmes said:
Ronaldo has 2 years left mate.

If Madrid sell him they not only lose the second best player in the world but also a major revenue maker via shirts. It's suicide to be fair.

Di Maria will go to highest bidder and I'm sure City would sniff around. Wouldn't shock me to see him and £15mill or so for Bale. 2 birds and 1 stone.

The reason I can see them going for Bale is age mate. He'd be a focal point for many years to come.

What I meant about gazump is that City and Chelsea will do their best to either get player or make it as expensive as possible for United to get him, fee and wage wise. The more I think about it I actually think Real will keep, just doesn't make sense to sell because they will drop in level straight away and Barca still have Messi and Real would directly strengthen a rival. The tie they just won in the CL they may lose next time!

Fair do's. Thought it was only a year.

I stand by the point of if both want it (Ronaldo & United) then it'll happen, regardless of who else bids.

As for Barca still having Messi therefore you're handing an advantage over to them straight away. I agree in some ways. However, the way I see it Barcelona haven't got a new line of Xavi's, Iniesta's and Puyol's coming through the ranks at the moment. Thiago is decent but not a patch on the aforementioned. Fabregas and Busquets are younger, of course, they're different players to Xavi & Iniesta and dont have the chemistry they have. I'm rambling on about Barcelona because I think they rely on Messi more than Madrid rely on Ronaldo. I think Real look at Bale as their next "Ronaldo" and by getting rid of the likes of Carvalho, Albiol, Kaka, Alonso & Benzema, they may well opt for upcoming stars, with the odd superstar in between. So initially, whilst losing Ronaldo would be a blow, having a Bale be integrated into the Madrid way for 2 years, along with a number of other great players either approaching or hitting their peak (perhaps Aguero next summer for instance) they may well feel they can challenge Barca without Ronaldo anyway. Plus, when the likes of Aguero and Bale are hitting their peaks at Madrid, Barca will be looking for Xavi & Iniesta replacements.

It should be an interesting summer anyway mate!

United seem to me to be reloading at the winger positions which is so vital to their style of play.

Zaha has already been signed and di Maria and Thiago Alcatara and James Rodruigez names are often linked to them.

Of their current crop Valencia and Nani have regressed and Young is not really up to it on a regular basis so they need to consider their options.

Much of their service this season has been supplied by the FB's and such as Rooney and RVP when they drift out wide or from set pieces.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
why are United getting linked to the Bale's, Ronaldo's and Di Maria's of this world. They should be our A-list targets and we should do everything to ensure we get them and they get lumbered with the equivalent of the Javi Garcia's of this world.

Bale will stay put in the EPL. Real Madrid's interest in Bale is just a silly tabloid concoction to sell papers. A Spanish radio station claimed that Perez was not interested in Bale. In fact, he was critical of Levy's way of business. Bale has signed a new three year BT deal, which means it's unlikely that he will leave EPL.

Ronaldo will stay in Madrid. If Mou stays in Madrid, then Di Maria will remain in RM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.