Rooney out and Lewandowski to United rumour

Re: Rooney out and Lowandowski to United rumour

sjk2008 said:
Are you 100% convinced you will keep Silva and/or Aguero should Madrid make a move for either?

I've said before that I don't think Silva will be here much longer, though I hope I'm wrong. I was very much of the belief that Silva would join Real this summer with Kun following him in 2014.

I think Bale to Real is a certainty.

Seosa said:
sjk2008 said:
Are you 100% convinced you will keep Silva and/or Aguero should Madrid make a move for either?

I've said before that I don't think Silva will be here much longer, though I hope I'm wrong. I was very much of the belief that Silva would join Real this summer with Kun following him in 2014.

I was thinking yesterday that if I were a top Spanish international I would like to play for Barca or Madrid while at my peak. Can see him leaving.

The question is who comes in for him.

As far as the strikers are concerned if Kun leaves and Tevez and Edin then we have some serious rebuilding to do.

I think we can let 1 of them go. 2 at the max.

Seosa said:
sjk2008 said:

Silva and Aguero are irreplaceable when on form so selling them would be lunacy. We've dumbed down our squad enough over the past 9 months.

robbieh said:
Seosa said:
sjk2008 said:

I was thinking yesterday that if I were a top Spanish international I would like to play for Barca or Madrid while at my peak. Can see him leaving.

The question is who comes in for him.

As far as the strikers are concerned if Kun leaves and Tevez and Edin then we have some serious rebuilding to do.

I think we can let 1 of them go. 2 at the max.

That's just it, I can't see Aguero going this summer. Say we sell Dzeko and allow Tevez to return to Argentina, then we'd have to replace them this summer before replacing Kun next summer.

Silva on the otherhand, I can see going this summer, with us bringing in a replacement for him and Nasri. Or, we just replace Nasri.

jake28 said:
Seosa said:
sjk2008 said:

Silva and Aguero are irreplaceable when on form so selling them would be lunacy. We've dumbed down our squad enough over the past 9 months.

Sold a couple of squad players and brought in potentially one of the world's best defenders, that's harsh (before adding I think Garcia and Rodwell are good options too).

Why do we still believe that if Real, or Barca, want one of our players that we must sell. Its like the takeover never happened. Aside from demands for an explanation as to why 14 of the La Liga clubs still owe taxes going back 3 years, the EU has also asked the banks as to why they have not chased Barca and Real for agreed payments on loans, some of which are still outstanding from 2006! We don't have to sell to anyone. Silva, is one of if, not the main man with us, as is Kun. We are on the rise, pay in cash, not on credit. For the love of god, why is it so hard to accept that we call the shots now.

VOOMER said:
Why do we still believe that if Real, or Barca, want one of our players that we must sell. Its like the takeover never happened. Aside from demands for an explanation as to why 14 of the La Liga clubs still owe taxes going back 3 years, the EU has also asked the banks as to why they have not chased Barca and Real for agreed payments on loans, some of which are still outstanding from 2006! We don't have to sell to anyone. Silva, is one of if, not the main man with us, as is Kun. We are on the rise, pay in cash, not on credit. For the love of god, why is it so hard to accept that we call the shots now.

Agreed. Not a chance Silva is going this year, we hold the cards now.

If they really want the likes of Silva, Aguero then they can put Ronaldo, Alonso etc on the table.

Seosa said:
sjk2008 said:

you are certain? based on what information? If he is leaving, why on earth has he signed a new three year deal with BT?
All rumours re Bale linking him to RM are circulated by British tabloids and dubious private websites in UK, nowhere else anyway.

Seosa said:
sjk2008 said:

Silva's new 5 year deal he signed this season should see us keep hold of him i'd think.

We can command anything upwards of £50million for one of the world's best playmakers when we have him tied to a contract for the next 4 and a half years.

Aguero I agree with. Can't see him being here longer than the end of next season.

cordonbleu said:
Seosa said:
sjk2008 said:

you are certain? based on what information? If he is leaving, why on earth has he signed a new three year deal with BT?
All rumours re Bale linking him to RM are circulated by British tabloids and dubious private websites in UK, nowhere else anyway.

Why would his telephone landline contract stop him going to Real Madrid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.