Rooney out and Lewandowski to United rumour

Re: Rooney out and Lowandowski to United rumour

laserblue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
blue underpants said:
My rag supporting soon to be son in law has just said the same, you may be onto something

I feel for us both, my daughter gets married shortly to a rag from Scunthorpe, I know it's a contradiction in terms but he's a good lady

Freudian slip?

self-explanatory :)

Kun Aguero said:
blue underpants said:
LoveCity said:
Any Frenchies here? Apparently French journo Stéphane Guy said Baconface and Rooney haven't talked to each other for 3 months which lends credence to this thread.
My rag supporting soon to be son in law has just said the same, you may be onto something

You let a rag pork your daughter? FFS!!!!!
I know i know, actually shes my step daughter but thats only the half of it, my two blood daughters from my first marriage both married fuckin rags and they were the worse type of ''i would go but i cant get a tkt'' type shitheads, not having much luck am i

With Van Persie's form, Rooney is no longer the star man, and they're much less reliant on him now. He blows hot and cold, and there are his weight issues, with his life style not helping. He's still hot property though, and if PSG or someone else, put in a big money bid, I think the rags would be foolish not to take it. I honestly don't think he can get any better than he is now. He's a player that to me seem's "older" than he is. When he broke through at Everton, he was a teenager with the physique of a man. Many teenage footballers are wiry, and slight, and are sometimes held back because they'll be bullied by the physical aspect of the game. With Rooney's build it wasn't an issue. Now though he's getting bigger. Baconface had to send him to that special fat camp in America 2 seasons ago. This seems to be affected by a lack of regular football, it probably explains why he was so poor and looked unfit, at Euro 2012, and the 2010 WC.

Or maybe they'll buy Lewandowski in the summer, put him upfront with Van Persie, and move Rooney to midfield.

his fucking face would be enough for me to get rid of him, everytime i see him i dont know whether to call him a **** or make a pan of chips

Rooney wont be going anywhere soon. He'll continue to be employed deeper with RVP up top, sometimes with two up top (which is were Hernandez and any other potential new striker would go).

If anyone goes, I reckon it'll be Welbeck.

I doubt it. Rooney at 250k a week to play a role where Kagawa is made for (is cheaper and younger too). That's in the diamond formation too which Fergie speaks of.

To the guy who wonders why this is in our section, its a transfer rumour and concerns us as its about a fierce rival losing a key player. It's massive news should it happen. I doubt they're happy to fund half a million a week for Rooney and RVP knowing Hernandez can fill the gap and so too Kagawa. If Fergie wants to replace Rio and Nano then he needs good money, for wages and fees.

I refuse to look too deep into it but a lot adds up.

mscenterh750 said:
Shouldn't this topic be on ragcafe ?, as it doesn't concern us and I couldn't give a flying one about Rooney or Lewandowski or for that matter Man United.

Says the man who (according to his location slogan) thinks City won promotion in 84 ;)

Ric said:
Every year there's rumours about Rooney leaving United, and they never materialise. I can't see him being sold for the foreseeable future as he's still clearly one of their most influential players.

This.

Its just wishful thinking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.